GBP

£36.65

£45.81

Savings of: £9.16 (20% off)

SAVED MY SKIN!!!

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 19, 2011

Dr. Ohhira's probiotics were successful in curing my cystic acne. I have tried countless others, including Garden of Life. After 3 weeks, the changes in my skin were remarkable. After having tried everything including dangerous prescription meds plus dietary changes (no dairy, no refined sugars, no caffeine), nothing worked. I tried Dr. Ohhira probiotics based on another reviewer saying it helped her cystic acne, and I'm so glad I did. I just had to leave a review with the hopes that another desperate person with bad acne will read this and benefit from it. That's paying it forward. Best wishes to all.

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer1415100 on Feb 11, 2013

I'm still in disbelief as I write this. I was diagnosed with Blastocystis Hominis, and went through 6 months of hell trying to get rid of this stomach bug. I constantly had diarrhea and lost a lot of weight. I did months and months of research trying to find a cure, and I tried pretty much everything out there: multiple antibiotics, natural remedies such as oregano oil, wormwood, black walnut hulls, cloves, grapefruit seed extract, Sovereign Silver, and even probiotics such as Culturelle, S. Boulardii and the really expensive VSL3. None of these regimens worked, although some helped more than others. Completely depressed and knowing that I had wiped out most of my flora (none of the probiotics would stop the diarrhea), I decided to try Dr. Ohhiras - especially based on all the positive reviews. I have to admit that I didn't think it would help, but I ordered it along with Heather's Tummy Care off iHerb, hoping that it would at least help alleviate my stomach issues. I took this in addition to already taking Zenpep and Doctor's Best Betaine HCL (for low stomach acid). Well, I just received my third test back in 4 months, and all three confirmed what I already knew and felt: the Blasto has been eradicated! The diarrhea completely stopped and most of my other stomach issues are slowly resolving. My primary doc and gastroenterologist are all amazed that I was cleared of Blasto using this probiotic, and asked me to bring it in on my next visit (they have not had any luck using antibiotics or other herbs on almost any of their other patients). Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Dr. Ohhira for making such an incredible product. You really saved my life. And thanks to iHerb for carrying this product. I would give it 10 stars if I could. If anyone reading this is suffering from a Blasto infection, I would say try this before doing any antibiotics or other harsh treatment. The antibiotics are what caused the diarrhea in the first place, and I could have saved a lot of grief if I tried this first. Just remember it takes a couple months for this probiotic to work. Just have faith, reduce your stress and also stop any antioxidants momentarily (a recent study showed that antioxidants can suppress treatments to eradicate anaerobic organisms like Blasto). I hope this will help anyone who is going through what I went through. Best wishes.

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1244213 on Nov 25, 2007

My 2 yr old son has suffered with respiratory problems most of his life. He has had 2 prednisone 5 day doses(just in October alone)and respirator treatments albuterol 4x day and pulmocort 2x day for 6mo with little relief. Everytime he gets a cold he wheezes and his breathing rate increases. I wanted to try anything. He has been on probiotics for 1 month and has not been sick once and this is November!!! I am so hopeful this will work for the long term. When I was pregnate with him I had a sinus infection for 8 weeks. The put me on several antibiotics that were supposedly safe but I wonder if they messed his good bacteria up in his gut. I highly reccommend this product for any child that is chronically sick.

HB, RN

Posted by Reviewer2304419 on May 03, 2008

Dr. Ohhira's 12+ gives me an extreme overall feeling of well being. This product has an amazing positive affect on my entire body-- inside and out. I've suffered since I was a little girl with an overgrowth of yeast in my colon with severe bloating--i have gained 10 lbs in one day from bloating and swelling. When I take this product I don't have any bloating or swelling! It makes me feel alive. My skin becomes softer and I look prettier.

Saved my skin!

Posted by Reviewer2055902 on Mar 13, 2007

I had horrible cystic acne around my jaw line and started taking Dr. Ohira's twice a day. My skin looks great and I hardly ever get the cysts anymore. I stopped the antibiotic and retinoids my dermatologist gave me and my skin thanks me (and Dr. Ohira) every day!

CLEARED ME OF CYSTIC ACNE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2137720 on Sep 02, 2006

I had terrible cystic acne from being on two cycles of antibiotics for two years FOR THE minor acne I had previously. Antibiotics allowed yeast to dominate my intestine and my body with their poisons (mycotoxins) which came out my skin as acne. Within two days I could tell the cysts on the back of my neck were decreasing in size and I had no new pimples on my face when I woke up. I was amazed because I had tried several other probiotics before with no availe! I highly recommend Dr. Ohhira's probiotics!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3165846 on Sep 27, 2008

I don't want to jinx things, but I was using Garden of Life Primal Defense (which I love), and added the Dr. Ohhira's in at night because I had 2 boxes and lo and behold, since the week I started Dr. Ohhira's just once a day, my acne has cleared up, and pore size is improving. It seems to be controlling my overly oily skin which no other topical product has come close to. Really, really like this product. By using both, I think I have an excellent range of probiotic defense coverage, however, I fully credit the improvement in my skin to this product alone. Highly recommend Dr. Ohhira's products to anyone wanting a good probiotic formulation.

12 PLUS Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3117468 on Oct 20, 2008

My diarrhea was out of control and I could not go anywhere without taking Pepto Bismo first. I planned my life around where I could find the nearest bathroom! I also felt weak and exhausted after each attack. It had really taken over my life. A friend at work had the same problem, apparently even worse, as she often could not even make it to work. She told me about this product. Now, we both lead normal lives!

Top notch

Posted by Reviewer1925941 on Jan 08, 2008

This along with DGL tables helped heal my 5 ulcers in 2 months. I will continue to take 2 a day forever. I really like the way I feel when taking these. I have people at work on these as well which has allowed them to stop taking their little purple pill daily.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2801716 on Aug 10, 2011

I read all the reviews of this product and figured I should try since I have tried many probiotics. I took 5 on the first day (a loading dose) as one reviewer suggested which seemed to reset my stomach by reducing bloating and calming everything down. I have been taking one in the morning and one at night. I have noticed a significant decrease in bloating. I feel better and have more energy overall. Its been 2 weeks so far and I will continue taking it. This seems to be one of the best probiotics I have tried so far. I supplement with Kefir drinks which depending on the brand has 20 billion plus, live cultures in it. You can get this at any healthy markets in the dairy aisle. The also make coconut kefir and juice kefir which are dairy free. I would highly recommend trying that in addition to probiotics. I have been searching for years for products that work.