New To iHerb?

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Mineral Infused Face Primer, Clear, 0.49 oz (14 g)

£ 3.72

My first primer..

Posted by -Aliia- on Oct 09, 2013

This is my first primer, so I can't really compare it with an another one. But little goes a long way, so I think it's going to last a long time. It makes the skin look matte. I also used it under my eyes, but didn't see much difference there. Other wise the concealer looks little bit more even with the primer. For the price I think it's definitely worth it! Feel free to check my other reviews, too. And please click "yes" if you think this review was helpful. Thanks!

Smooth Primer

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 27, 2013

I love the fact that this primer is clear and have used this on several occasions which has helped my makeup stay on longer. I even dabbed a bit of this product on my eyelids and found it as a good eye primer too. I will continue to repurchase this item at this price.

Great!

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Jul 22, 2013

Applies easily, makes my face a lot less oily (and it's usually VERY oily). The makeup looks great on and stays on long.

This product is only $6??

Posted by 4914094984187710743 on Sep 22, 2013

This product is amazing! A little goes a long way and once applied it instantly smooths out the skin! I definitely recommend this for everyone :)

good primer

Posted by 5533590887835780212 on Jul 12, 2013

I like it but I think it is better for oily skin than dry skin. It makes my skin little bit dry.