GBP

£2.33

£2.34

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

love it

Posted by 5329191163389933397 on Feb 09, 2014

i use it after e.l.f. concealer&highlighter and eyes look wonderfull! no more dark circles!

Overall Ok

Posted by 5168260153501526150 on Jul 03, 2014

I was aware of the 'glitter' in this product but was suprised at the overwhelming amount when i put it under my eyes....wouldnt use this as a setting powder period.

Really good for pale people

Posted by 5597807340782577417 on Feb 05, 2014

I am super pale and this is perfect because it sets my under eyes without adding extra colour and is finer than regular powders so doesn't even cake a little bit

Excellent

Posted by 5536062225845741037 on Mar 08, 2014

Awesome product, I advise everyone! will be ordering more!

Wonderful

Posted by 4836036049833342503 on Apr 10, 2014

I love this product...What a difference it makes, especially under the eyes but you can use it under the brows as well. Again, I love this product.

hard to use

Posted by 5468313810381539908 on Mar 03, 2014

its very small and not comfortable. the powder is very thin and good but i am not impressed.

High Definition Setting Powder

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Mar 26, 2014

I was really hoping this would help with my dark under eye circles, but even when being mixed with concealer, it's really not showing any improvement. Probably not buying this again in the future, however I do adore a majority of other ELF products.

Good one

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 31, 2015

It is a tiny pot of powder for setting undereye concealer and it works great. Though I thought the shimmer in it is a little bit obvious and big. But overall it is good with such a low price.

Seal your undereye concealer!

Posted by 5178699759296429916 on Sep 30, 2015

Packaging: professional, chic and very small (you can even fit it in your pocket). If it would be bigger, it would be even better. Price: for this good of a product, the price is very very cheap. Product: works for all skin tones of course, does not crease and makes your concealer/foundation stay in place for at least a couple of hours (haven't tried for a whole day yet). A small brush comes with the powder, it's alright and I have no problem using it; however I prefer using this powder with a sponge (Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge (especially its pointy tip)).

Love

Posted by 4805226623299251296 on Jun 24, 2016

I love this. I love how my under eye skin feels silky after applaying this. Yes it has shimmers in it, so for mat finish I wont use it. But for me that not bothers .