GBP

£10.36

£12.95

Savings of: £2.59 (20% off)

Superb eye cream!!!

Posted by Reviewer1917630 on Nov 10, 2008

Really does what it claims: my dark circles are much lighter (not entirely gone, but maybe it's not possible for me, since I regularly don't get enough sleep), plus it REALLY DOES remove puffiness, and my eyes are looking much younger with skin much firmer, making the wrinkles less apparent

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

I LOVE this stuff! I prefer using it at night as it's a little heavy! Awesome price from Iherb and it's a real quality product! Your eyes will thank you! Tip-put a dab around your lip area to avoid those annoying little lines!!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2480887 on May 14, 2008

I saw results with the circles under my eyes in less than a week!!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3346478 on Jan 20, 2008

Better than expected, I even use it all over my face because the size is so affordable. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

Azulene

Posted by Reviewer1129393 on Apr 09, 2010

I'm not crazy about this one. I haven't seen much in the effectiveness of diminishing dark circles which it says it does on the box. It stings a little when first applied. It also has a lot of oil ingredients and feels very greasy. Although it moisturizes (because of all the oils), the moisturizing quality doesn't seem to last throughout the day. That's strange. I wont buy again!

Blue!

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Apr 12, 2011

This is different experience for me. Because this is blue! I think realy nature and effective. You have to use teeny shoot because of emolient. I am using every evening. It seems not greasy for my age (40 and up). I like this product.I will purchase again.

Great value for price

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

This is unlike any other eye cream that I have used. It is very thick and a little goes a long way, plus it is .7 oz (21 ml), so it is very generous. Like with any eye cream, you will see a difference after you use in the morning and at night. I have used this for a week now and my eye area is smoother. I will definitely repurchase this. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

This eye cream is different from what you are used to. The color is blue and the texture is like a strange jelly cream that absorbs quickly and really hydrates the eye area. Once you get used to the texture, it's a great cream, my eye area is much smoother

Beautiful eye cream!

Posted by 4998413820675525348 on Apr 30, 2015

Dark circles are lighter and puffiness in the morning are a thing of the past! Have just reordered my second bottle as my husband loves this one too!

Earth Science, Azulene Eye Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1548989 on Jan 27, 2009

I've been using this at night and in the morning.... and I don't see any difference.