GBP

£11.17

£12.41

Savings of: £1.24 (10% off)

almost perfect

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Sep 19, 2015

I bought this a while ago - and love the colour, (gives a natural dark rhubarb tinge to my lips, which suits my pale-ish complexion) - also love the consistency, very moisturizing - however, it broke quite early on, so it sits in my office desk draw, and I will need to find a lipstick brush, as it is a bit of a gungy mess - every time I use it I need to wipe off the mess around the tube, on my fingers etc - not ideal, but wouldn't throw it away. It is quite expensive, so not sure if I will invest in another one.....

Smooth and creamy lipstick tha broke down.

Posted by 5204348369338519205 on Apr 10, 2015

Really good product - natural, moisturizing lipstick with a nice somewhat brownish nude colour that does work on people with cool skin colouring like myself. Looks very natural on the lips and feels great. The only drawback the lipstick came broken at the foundation (may be because of its very smooth consistency). Anyways I found the way to apply it but one has to be carefull.

perfect

Posted by 5560207659142666749 on Mar 28, 2015

love this. awesome colour, super moisturising. recommend if you want a subtle colour and moisturiser in one. does require reapplication but i personally prefer that to highly staining lip sticks as they tend to wear off unevenly and look awful quickly.

In love!

Posted by 4759389167949650774 on Apr 02, 2014

I've never bought ECCO Bella lip products before. This is perfect for me. The color is lovely and seems like it would look really good on many people. It goes on so smooth with the Vitamin E and seems to last a long time. It's so nice that the color goes on so well and evenly even with the vitamin E middle. My lips are very happy!

LOVE THIS!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. The colour is similar to a nude lip colour but it moisturizes like a lip balm so whenever I use this, I don't need to apply a layer lip balm underneath it because it does both the job of a lipstick and a lip balm.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2562538 on Feb 04, 2012

Really like this product and the color!

natural colour