GBP

£8.98

£9.79

Savings of: £0.82 (8% off)

Useful but Not for Men

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

I found this to be useful, but it has side effects. When coming down with a cold, I took it several times over a day, and the mushroom extracts seem to have helpful in flushing out the cold. However, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of prostate symptoms, which I was warned about by my acupuncturist (it seems chocolate has been found to be an irritant to the prostate). I found that the more I took this product the worse they got. I gave away several boxes to women friends who seem to be doing quite well with it.

Taste is horrible.

Posted by Reviewer2016936 on Sep 23, 2010

My daughter liked Cafeceps as I was uncomfortable to give her Coffee, I got this thinking that it might be like hot coco. But it dosen't desolve properly and taste is horrible. But the ingridients are good it does pick you up.

the bag is a mess

Posted by Reviewer2830254 on Sep 16, 2010

I like the taste of CocoCeps, and based only on the product, I would give it 4-5 stars. But I bought it in the "resealable" bag, which is not easily resealable. The powder is so fine that it inevitably gets in the sealing channels of the bag and keeps it from sealing. This leads to spillage and this stuff gets in everything and is not easy to clean. I think I lost about a third of the bag before I finally transferred it to a Mason jar. It created a big nuisance. I won't buy the big bag again unless Madre Lab fixes this problem.

Probably not suitable for everyone.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Aug 06, 2010

Regretfully this product gave my wife and I both a headache so we ceased taking it otherwise it had a nice strong cocoa flavour.

CocoCeps

Posted by Reviewer2638418 on Jan 08, 2010

Not nearly as good as their coffee product, which is excellent.

Weak

Posted by Reviewer2301437 on Oct 18, 2010

I had to use milk and honey to sweeten. Wouldn't order again.

hmmmmm - this is not chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer2072872 on Jun 20, 2012

smells bad, tastes almost okay with milk and stevia.

Haven't quite figured them out yet

Posted by 5087095803646319546 on Dec 02, 2013

The taste is pretty bitter, but I need to figure out how to incorporate it into my meals more. I put 1/2 a scoop in my oats one morning to make chocolate oatmeal, but it needed a ton of sweetener.

Not my "cup of tea"

Posted by 5220523180718877326 on Dec 15, 2013

I wanted some dark chocolate drink and I got it, but I don't really like the taste. Added some erythritol and milk and it got little better, but I don't think I'll be buying this again.

CocoCeps

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Nov 18, 2010

Needs sweetners and milk, otherwise it's to thin and tasteless. OK.