Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

MegaFood, Daily Turmeric, 2.08 oz (59.1 g)

£ 10.38

THIS IS DELICIOUS!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3117934 on May 22, 2014

This is the only Daily Boost that I've tried so far from MegaFood. The flavor of this one is really delicious! It tastes good added to smoothies or in soups. The turmeric and black pepper flavors come out in savory foods, and the sour taste of the food source Vitamin C is super good in shakes. This blend had everything I was looking for, and the Orange Blend helped to get rid of a sore throat that was coming on.

Good product

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1209937 on Oct 09, 2014

I have used this product just for three weeks and already my hips feels so much better, I had difficulties for sleep and go, now the sleep is ok and I can go without big problems. I don't like pain killers, this product has as good effect as paracetamol.

Great product

Posted by 5728169306038487717 on Feb 15, 2015

If you are looking to add turmeric to your diet, this is a great product to start with. When I received the product I was a little shocked to find how small the jar is! It also comes with a small scooper. I generally just add this product to my tea in the morning because the taste is rather strong, so I am hesitant to add to a smoothie in case it would spoil the flavour. Though I am getting used to the taste and likely will end up adding it to my smoothie.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1534268 on Dec 05, 2014

I was taking turmeric capsules but this seemed better because it's powder and far more concentrated. It has a pleasant taste and has caused no side effects that I can discern. This is a 30 day supply which seems reasonable. Started taking turmeric to try and relieve a bit of knee pa in so if it seems to help, which 30 days should indicate, then will order more.