July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Supreme Polypeptide Cream Unscented, Step 5, Age Defense, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

£ 28.47

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2491669 on Jan 18, 2009

Very nice cream to put on wrinkles and dry skin. Nice also that it does not have any nauseating perfume added.

Formula change: now with more potassium sorbate & corn (GMO?)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2012

I am amending my 5 star glorious review of what used to be the most amazing cream I had ever used. Mychelle changed the formula! I had intended to stock up on this cream when it sold for $12 last summer but didn't get around to it so I bought another full price jar. To my horror they have tampered with the winning formula! The ingredients are NO longer those iHerb has listed here! Before it shrunk wrinkles on contact. Now there is corn (citric acid), which is GMO unless listed as organic (it's not) and the preservative (potassium sorbate) is now on top of the list of ingredients meaning there's a lot more of this toxin. Plus a few more questionable ingredients. I urge everyone to contact Mychelle and let them know we want the classic formulas back.

Absolutely Love!

Posted by Reviewer1456819 on Jun 01, 2010

This is by far my favorite product of MyChelle's skin care. I ran out awhile ago and tried some Aveeno moisturizer and WOW. My face got so dry and blotchy looking while using the Aveeno. I quickly ordered the face cream and my skin was moisturized and looking back to normal in no time. I live in the dessert so it is a perfect moisturizer. I like the unscented because I have sensitive skin and it never leaves my skin oily.

Rich

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 10, 2009

I use this around my eyes and it is helping. It is too greasey or rich for me to use elsewhere.

This is the best

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Nov 06, 2011

My friend ask what di I do for my skin its so clear. This is it