GBP

£6.53

£10.37

Savings of: £3.84 (37% off)

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2811956 on Oct 26, 2010

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE JOINT PAIN OR SOME ARTHRITIS. MY HUSBAND HAD BAD JOINT PAIN IN HIS HAND AFTER YEARS OF DOING DRYWALL FINISHING. SO HE TRIED THIS AFTER SOMEONE TOLD US ABOUT IT AND IT WORKS AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS. TAKE IT 3 TIMES A DAY. I RECOMMEND THIS TO LOTS OF PEOPLE. IT IS BETTER THAN CHRONDROTIN WHICH DID NOT HELP HIM AT ALL.

Not For Me

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Sep 28, 2010

Im sure this wouldve worked wonders for my Ankylosing Spondylitis, but i simply cant get past the horrible smell and taste! LOL:)

Inflation

Posted by Reviewer2623956 on Jul 29, 2010

Boswellia has helped keep my swelling joints under control.

would buy again

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Jun 01, 2010

Great anti-inflammatory herb, using it for ulcerative colitis, helping a little, but not as much that can get of the medication.

Great for inflammation!

Posted by Reviewer1896828 on May 13, 2010

Great for inflammation!

Good for headache avoidance

Posted by Reviewer2474698 on May 09, 2010

I use boswellia when I feel a headache coming on, and it has stopped them every time over the last 2 years. (I don't know if it would work as well once the headache was in full control.) My doctor told me that boswellia is an anti-inflammatory. I often take a ginger root capsule at the same time as the boswellia, because it's my understanding that ginger has a similar effect.

It's helping

Posted by Reviewer1040559 on Nov 13, 2009

I added this to the glucosamine and chondroiton I've been taking for several years and it seems to be further reducing joint pain in my hands and arms.

Joint pain and mobility

Posted by Reviewer1362163 on Nov 11, 2009

I have been taking curcumin and boswellia for about 6 months now and have seen a dramatic reduction of pain in my joints and back. There also has been a very noticeable increase in mobility. Definitely 5 stars!!!!!

I have used them for many, many years

Posted by Reviewer2202390 on Oct 23, 2009

I have taken Boswellia for many, many years and find them helpful against inflamation. osteo-arithis . I also give them to my old dogs and they can get up to their last days.

Seems to help

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Aug 09, 2009

You can tell something is going on but, I have to remind my self its not for pain, only inflammation.