July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Boswellia, Standardized, 60 Tablets

£ 5.36

at last an Easy to take boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2350766 on May 25, 2013

I have used 3 different brands of boswellia all have been effective, I take a high dosage. However these are by far the easiest to swallow, great pill design, inflammation often also effects the the ability to swallow and these have spared me from the wretched choking and spasms that some others have triggered.If the low dose is not helping you might want to increase to find your effective level.I take this in combination with Source naturals Inflama-rest four tabs of each am and pm with an additional dose of 2 more boswellia mid-day (or 4 more if I'm having a bad flare up). This many pills irritates my stomach if taken all at once so I divide them and take them about 20 mins apart and then No prob. One day without these and I lose some mobility. Gave me some life back!

i hope this works

Posted by Revron on Sep 13, 2011

Have just started on this - for ibd. As a nice side effect, my joint pain relieved. Hope this works for ibd. will review this later after a few months. Thank you iherb.

would buy again

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Jun 01, 2010

Great anti-inflammatory herb, using it for ulcerative colitis, helping a little, but not as much that can get of the medication.

Natures Way products rein supreme

Posted by Reviewer2987590 on May 20, 2011

I discovered boswellia when I needed something other then the harmful side effects of the drugs taken for anti-inflammatory bowel.

Boswellia

Posted by marvcole on Jul 07, 2012

It helps me with my pain when walking. I take it with the omega 3 in the mornings. It works well for inflamation and lessen the pain from my RA.