New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Neem, Leaves, 100 Capsules

£ 3.52

neem tablets

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Jul 29, 2010

very happy with them,l bought them for my kids skin problems,one son has pimples and the other has ecsema he has had it for along time with no success,l,ve also learnt that it helps control higher sugar levels too in diabetes,l,lll have to say its helping in that as well,l ordered the salve,these tablets and are waiting on the soap to arrive,l,m very happy with the product and want to hit it in all directions.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2803486 on Nov 03, 2008

This product is great. It helps clean your GI tract. I ran out so I am ordering more!!

great

Posted by Reviewer1488406 on Jun 25, 2009

has helped clear up my skin. waiting to see if it has any effect on my blood sugar.

like it!

Posted by jesuszqueen on Dec 21, 2010

Neem is an excellent herb whether in leaf form internally and also the oil for skin issues is amazing! This supplement here I believe helps kill any type of infection. It wards off sickness & is helping an ear situation I've had with chronic infection. I've been taking it regularly & it's helped.

Neem pills

Posted by Reviewer2630975 on Sep 22, 2010

the pills have helped my daughter with her eczema problem. she stop being so itchy and her spots are clearing up. she loves the pill, we are lucky we finally found a good remedy for her eczema. its so hard to find something so good. but we are so happy we finally did.