GBP

£4.82

£7.52

Savings of: £2.70 (36% off)

Neem does what it should

Posted by annegoggans on May 18, 2015

Pleased with the quality. It has helped with Lyme recovery especially while on antibiotics along with smilax and yucca.

Great product!

Posted by 5105113934752819172 on Jun 29, 2015

I have been suffering from chronic bladder inflammation and this seems to help. Even yesterday I went swimming in quite cold weather and the pain is not reappearing. So far I am very satisfied. The only issue I have noticed is that the pills are quite difficult to swallow, it feels like they get stuck somewhere in my throat, so it is necessary to to drink loads of water to wash it down.

Control Gout

Posted by 4624305494688120004 on Mar 12, 2015

I have been suffering from Gout for the past 4 years. I decide to try Neem to help me clear my blood, therefore reducing the incidence of gout flare, and I must say that it has definitely helped me a lot. Thank you iherb!

make my skin better

Posted by Reviewer2638572 on Mar 28, 2011

i use this product half month, my skin looks better,

neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this product to get rid of a lump but it failed,But I do feel much better

Neem for Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer3122854 on Jan 05, 2011

I take neem to help control my plaque psoriasis. It is good product at good price = I recommend Neem if you are looking for alternative medicine to some of the products can have serious side effects. Need to take Neem product with or after eating.

Neem

Posted by Reviewer1292019 on Feb 28, 2008

Meant to cleanse the GI tract, it does the job!

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2701422 on Aug 30, 2010

I like the capsules because it is an easy way to take neem orally. I would recommend this product if you can't bear the neem oil triple potency. The oil works better, noticeable difference in my psoriasis in just a couple days, with the oil.

Using this as an adjunct in

Posted by Reviewer1698215 on Aug 26, 2008

a hospital-induced kidney infection which has been resistant to antibiotics. There may have been a decrease in the infection load; I am not sure.

Great for fungus and tinea

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Helps clear up fungus and tinea. Works well along with neem oil.