GBP

£4.16

£6.61

Savings of: £2.44 (37% off)

Neem

Posted by Reviewer1292019 on Feb 28, 2008

Meant to cleanse the GI tract, it does the job!

supply of Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer2422408 on May 08, 2009

The whole transaction was handled in a professional manner.The price of the product was extremely competitive.The ordering process was easy to execute.The product was delivered in an extremely quick time.Communication from the company was excellent.I was very satisfied with the whole process.

Neem leaves

Posted by Reviewer1088457 on Jan 28, 2010

They are good. I have been taking them for a very long time

Neem is best antibiotic

Posted by 4898716772276784502 on Sep 11, 2012

I ordered Nature's way and it is very curative. I had some itchy dry skin and became a dark patch after scratching. It seems to heal after using neem capsules. I recommend them to all.

Good Product

Posted by 4856254105172359593 on Apr 24, 2014

I bought this for my boyfriend (Kapha) who has issues with pimples and some skin rashes due to sweat and other issues and since he started taking these Neem pills, most of his skin issues have been kept at bay, no new pimples nor rashes, it has been about 3 weeks now and the effect is really amazing when comparing it to before. I studied Ayurveda so I use and recommend it for Pitta and Kapha people with skin issues.

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on Nov 27, 2008

I give this to my dog for skin allergies. It seems to help a bit, although not as much as I read tha it would.

Makes the skin softer

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Oct 27, 2011

Made my skin softer, but did not cure the skin problems (rashes-like) in the course of some weeks.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on May 31, 2009

Could be making my acne worse or just killing it from the inside out. And I occasionally itch if I take 2 tabs twice a day.

hope

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 01, 2012

I have bought it with another neem products for my grand mom. I know that vitamins don't give a fast effect. So I hope it can help her as a good option for detoxifying and clearing her skin.

Great for clearing Eczema

Posted by Reviewer3210492 on Jan 18, 2010

I have been using for about 9 days and it is fantastic for clearing my itchy, itchy eczema. Use it as part of a regimine including Neem soap - try the Ultra-sensitive Lavender Oatmeal by same company, followed by the Neemaura lotion.