GBP

£17.69

£19.21

Savings of: £1.52 (8% off)

• Reviews | English

Very dry

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Nov 25, 2010

These gojis are very dry, but a little soaking makes them wonderful. I love that these ones are organic.

Fair enough

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Thes goji berries are good! After all, they're organic and raw and stuffed with all these good vitamins! The only negative I have to say is that these are hard! So I always have to soak them, to make digestion easier (I once finished a bag of these in three days - my stomach was not happy, I tell ya'!). Then I use them in chocolate bars, smoothie, on top of oatmeal, fruit or vegetable salads.

40%

Posted by Reviewer1713020 on Aug 11, 2012

They are very dry

super food

Posted by 5419326685802822066 on Aug 28, 2012

I bought it since people said it is very good in nutritions. I've used it for topping on chia seeds pudding and some other raw dishes. It tastes a bit sour (esp. if it is not reconstituted well...

Too dry

Posted by Reviewer2069053 on Oct 11, 2012

There are better alternatives out there. These are just too dry and "plain" for my taste.

sweet

Posted by Reviewer2501017 on Jan 11, 2011

good to mix in seeds as a snack

OK

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

Maybe it's me but I don't like the taste or texture of these berries. I'll stick with dried cranberries. I use these in homemade cookies, granola bars and salads but after they're gone I won't order again.

Goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2336101 on Feb 19, 2011

Organic is great! Berries too dry for my taste, but very good in smoothies etc.

This is OK

Posted by Reviewer1924200 on Apr 11, 2011

I know these are supposed to be good and nutritious, but I just don't think they taste good. And when I let them soak in water over night for smoothies they smell a little bit like alcohol. The taste is bitter.

Just okay!

Posted by Reviewer1564822 on Apr 13, 2011

So 3 stars is generous. More like 2 1/2. This is an okay product but with a fair price. I have had better quality goji berries but pay a hefty price for them. These are more like smoothie mix in berries rather than eat'em on their own berries.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »