New To iHerb?

North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, Super Strength, 60 Softgels

£ 19.41

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3042322 on Sep 15, 2010

I cannot live without these capsules, having suffered with sinusitis for years these keep it at bay, great for immune system and keeping colds away, digestive problems are a thing of the past. Great product try them.

PJT

Posted by Reviewer1279119 on Oct 12, 2008

I truly believe Oreganol keeps me free from Candida and I intend to take it forever!

Super Strength Oreganol

Posted by Reviewer3234078 on Mar 03, 2008

I have always had a problem of catching every cold or flu anyone around me has. And since I have severe asthma, a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis or a lung infection. Since I have been using Super Strength Oreganol, I don't get as sick as I normally would when people around me are sick. My symptoms are milder than they normally would be and I recover faster.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2101887 on Aug 16, 2010

I do not understand completely how Oreganol works but I haven't felt this good over-all in a long while! I began taking it for my sinus and allergy issues which inevitably ended in a sinus infection. I have seen my symptoms diminish and nearly disapear. What I did not bank on was the added energy and clear skin! An incredible bonus!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1355940 on Sep 16, 2011

Was taking as part of a candida cleanse but found many other great benefits. Very soothing on the gut, pain relief, and just "feels right" for my body. Definitely a keeper!