GBP

£6.15

£9.66

Savings of: £3.51 (36% off)

For scar tissue and healing the gut

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

Works well to help heal a leaky gut and also makes a significant difference on excess scar tissue both inside and out of the body. Made a huge difference on a scar I had from 3 surgeries.

Aloe Vera does miracles

Posted by Reviewer1629399 on Jul 18, 2009

Aloe Vera does miracles. I always had acid reflux and when i started taking Aloe Vera, i felt better right away. The softgels are very easy to swallow.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2650032 on Apr 05, 2010

My Husband has used this for Ulcerated Colitus and It is really helping.

Another Great Product

Posted by chacho on May 28, 2010

Great product! Does many great wonders for the body in general!I combine this product with Swanson's Aloe Vera Gel and True Aloe too. I have been taking Aloe Vera for over 30 years, I'm glad I have because when people look at me, they can't believe I'm 60 years old but look more like 38 years old!

Antibacterial qualities

Posted by Reviewer1084142 on May 14, 2008

I use Aloe Vera because it's known to have antibacterial qualities that fight infections. It also stops pain and reduces the chances of scarring while helping the healing process. Valuable for minor cuts, itching and first and second degree thermal burns. Aloe Vera has been used since Biblical times. From Calif.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1993076 on Oct 23, 2007

Product is excellent for lupus and diverticulitis sufferers. With consistent use, the symptoms are most manageable allowing a person to function.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Feb 25, 2010

This works as a gentle but affective bowel stimulant. 3 of these in the evening is all I need for occasional slow bowels. I highly recommend this product for people who have generally good intestinal health but who might need a little help sometimes when they have indulged in some refined foods. If you are very impacted--go get professional naturopathic help!

aloe vera gels 5000mg.

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Jul 18, 2009

My husband finds these extremely good for a few different things. He has fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue ,gout and osteo arthritis but stomach upsets and reflux. All I know is I have to order this product as an on going part of his medications along with other medications. This is a good dose and a good brand.

Robert

Posted by Reviewer3343883 on Jan 07, 2009

This product is very helpful for me and I take it every day along with a Pro-Bio Probiotic to help keep my digestive system in check.

Great Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer3019875 on Jun 26, 2011

This is my second order of the Aloe Vera Gels. I have Interstitial Cystitis and have found this product to be very helpful in the treatment. This product has helped me so much that I no longer take the prescription medication, Elmiron. I will continue to buy from iHerb.com because of the quality and price of the product as well as the super fast shipping.