GBP

£17.84

£23.33

Savings of: £5.49 (24% off)

Hot to taste

Posted by debraananda on Oct 27, 2013

This is an excellent product for intestinal worms and organisms so it is worth taking daily it is however extremely hot when taken I take 4 drops in 1 tablespoon of olive oil , it is like a very hot chile so take it easy

Mrs.

Posted by 5678454145725105983 on May 07, 2014

Mixes well with citrus juice. Following Sepsis, I needed to improve immune system. Have been off antibiotics for 5 weeks now, that is the longest time since October of last year. The only change I made was taking Oil of Oregano for 3 weeks. Highly doubt that is a coincidence.

Wow

Posted by 5719792443070386690 on Nov 19, 2015

Much stronger than I expected. I dilute this in sesame oil to a strength mild enough to take one drop by mouth twice daily for detox, about 1 to 10 oregano to sesame.

Seems to have benefits of antibiotics without the side-effects.

Posted by Reviewer2418310 on Aug 08, 2011

I use this "straight" in capsules and drink with a cold beverage when I have sinus issues, yeast, and acne. Seems to work great, plus I have more energy after a few days use.

Excellent...best on Market!!!

Posted by Reviewer3101897 on Jul 23, 2010

Repeat Customer...

george.d. s.a. australia

Posted by Reviewer2353921 on Sep 05, 2010

great product, supper strenth, good price, it has so many usefull aplications, be carefull using undilutted now foods & iherb unbeatable

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3277118 on Jun 18, 2013

excellent

good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Sep 09, 2013

good

Good quality and reliable

Posted by 5516562884041752926 on Sep 12, 2013

Great quality, good, reliable oil. use sparingly as it is very strong - as it should be. Even one drop on your tongue will burn so be sure you know what you are doing with it. Always caution with essential oils, I use them a lot - I love it.

really hurt my stomach