GBP

£15.79

£20.65

Savings of: £4.86 (24% off)

Wow, too powerfull

Posted by Reviewer1788637 on Jul 19, 2011

Again, I have a Mycoplasma infection, and mix 20 drops of this Oregano oil with a full dropper of Olive Leaf extract, and some juice. This is powerfull stuff, its hard to find such pure unadultered essence oil. Most companies are trying to make a fast buck, but definately not this one.

Great Pain Reliever!

Posted by Reviewer2596873 on Jul 19, 2011

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

Good pure Oregano oil

Posted by Reviewer2991207 on Jun 28, 2011

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

really hurt my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1000292 on Mar 29, 2011

really hurt my stomach

george.d. s.a. australia

Posted by Reviewer2353921 on Sep 05, 2010

great product, supper strenth, good price, it has so many usefull aplications, be carefull using undilutted now foods & iherb unbeatable

Excellent...best on Market!!!

Posted by Reviewer3101897 on Jul 23, 2010

Repeat Customer...

Good for many things

Posted by Reviewer1200463 on May 13, 2010

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

Powerful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1142273 on Mar 21, 2010

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2172225 on Mar 10, 2010

Seems to be working for every thing that oil of oregano is suppose to do.

Good deal on this item.

Posted by Reviewer2738875 on Dec 23, 2009

I have been using this Oregano Oil mixed with olive oil (about 1:3 dilution) for neuropathic leg pain from diabetes. It helps quite a bit. It smells pretty strong! Will purchase again when needed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »