GBP

£17.57

£22.98

Savings of: £5.41 (24% off)

good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Sep 09, 2013

good

Good quality and reliable

Posted by 5516562884041752926 on Sep 12, 2013

Great quality, good, reliable oil. use sparingly as it is very strong - as it should be. Even one drop on your tongue will burn so be sure you know what you are doing with it. Always caution with essential oils, I use them a lot - I love it.

Mrs.

Posted by 5678454145725105983 on May 07, 2014

Mixes well with citrus juice. Following Sepsis, I needed to improve immune system. Have been off antibiotics for 5 weeks now, that is the longest time since October of last year. The only change I made was taking Oil of Oregano for 3 weeks. Highly doubt that is a coincidence.

Wow

Posted by 5719792443070386690 on Nov 19, 2015

Much stronger than I expected. I dilute this in sesame oil to a strength mild enough to take one drop by mouth twice daily for detox, about 1 to 10 oregano to sesame.

Wow, too powerfull

Posted by Reviewer1788637 on Jul 19, 2011

Again, I have a Mycoplasma infection, and mix 20 drops of this Oregano oil with a full dropper of Olive Leaf extract, and some juice. This is powerfull stuff, its hard to find such pure unadultered essence oil. Most companies are trying to make a fast buck, but definately not this one.

Seems to have benefits of antibiotics without the side-effects.

Posted by Reviewer2418310 on Aug 08, 2011

I use this "straight" in capsules and drink with a cold beverage when I have sinus issues, yeast, and acne. Seems to work great, plus I have more energy after a few days use.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2172225 on Mar 10, 2010

Seems to be working for every thing that oil of oregano is suppose to do.

Excellent...best on Market!!!

Posted by Reviewer3101897 on Jul 23, 2010

Repeat Customer...

george.d. s.a. australia

Posted by Reviewer2353921 on Sep 05, 2010

great product, supper strenth, good price, it has so many usefull aplications, be carefull using undilutted now foods & iherb unbeatable

really hurt my stomach