GBP

£8.30

£8.45

Savings of: £0.15 (2% off)

• Reviews | English

Chia seed

Posted by Doteyng on May 20, 2016

First time buying fm iHerb and was really happy to get my stuffs pretty fast. Happily eating my chi seeds. Had been having it for a few days and still enjoying it! Worth the value.

i like it same nutrition of other colour chia seed

Posted by 4941250589964205566 on May 22, 2016

Cheap and healthy, same nutrition with black one

Nice

Posted by 5133347468899091209 on May 24, 2016

This chia seeds are great!!

great

Posted by 4723105938361988794 on May 24, 2016

With this product I was more than satisfied.

Best food you can find

Posted by Reviewer2912525 on Mar 06, 2011

This is the best food you can find on that earth.Rich in Omega-3 and all the other elements combined in a such ballance that gives to people so much!

Now Foods Blanco Salvia

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 04, 2011

These chia seeds are great value. I take them will me on runs instead of energy gels.

White Chia

Posted by Reviewer1002963 on Aug 15, 2011

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.

Cha cha cha chia!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Jun 05, 2012

This was the best buy I could find. I make chia pudding and eat a little every day. It is great to use after a meal to take your one zillion vitamin supplements with (just thick enough to get them all down--I hate taking them with liquids) and it really keeps you regular. See recipes online. I like the white ones, they mix in nicely and make a smooth "pudding." Rather than mix anything up, I like to just buy carob "milk" and put about 3-4 Tbsp per cup. Another nice thing about chia pudding is that it works really well with stevia.

Chia makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer2713534 on Jul 06, 2012

I put these in a bowl with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice. It's like eating dessert

taste great