EN
GBP

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

£2.57
£3.58
Savings of: £1.00 (28% off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 5580 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort By

Items 16-20 of 1437 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Famous toothpaste at iHerb--------Популярная паста на айХербе

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Apr 07, 2015

At first, I purchase this toothpaste as it was very popular at iHerb. I was just curious.In good sooth, this toothpaste is really excellent. I recommend it and will re-order.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! Сначала,я заказала эту зубную пасту из-за любопытства, так как она была очень популярной на айХербе. В самом деле, эта зубная паста,действительно отличная.Я ее рекомендую и буду заказывать еще раз.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good paste. Very good price.

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

It does it's job very well. I love the taste, the texture, the color of it. It's one of d best...for me. I'll keep on bying it. For sure.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Best toothpaste alive!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 19, 2011

I cannot express how much I love this brand!!! Now Foods is awesome. I love this toothpaste, it whitens and cleans thoroughly, my mouth feels refreshed longer. I love the ingredients. An A+++ product!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

معجون اسنان بنكهة النعناع

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Muscat on Jul 22, 2014

من اروع معاجين الاسنان اللي جربتها .. خفيف جدا ونكهة النعناع فيه خفيفه وما راح تحس فيها بعد ما تخلص التسوك . اغلب معاجين الاسنان بعد الانتهاء من فرك الاسنان تبقى نكهة المعجون بالفم وحتي بعد المضمضه .. لكن مع هالمنتج انسي النكهه ايضا راح تحس ان الاسنان صارت كأنها سيراميك لمعان ونعومه . وهذا المنتج بيكون دائم بسلة مشترياتي

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

REALLY WHITENS IN ONLY A FEW DAYS AND DOESN'T HURT TEETH!

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

I noticed my teeth yellowing after I stopped using the Ultra Brite whitening toothpaste that I used to buy at Walmart. I had to stop using it because it was actually hurting my teeth! My teeth were so sensitive and it was painful to brush! I didn't want to give up my white teeth, but the pain was too much. I saw this on iherb.com and decided to try it because it is all natural. It is AMAZING! The all natural whitener has not made my teeth sensitive at all, and it doesn't hurt to brush! I noticed my own teeth getting whiter after about 3 or 4 days! NO PAIN AND WHITE TEETH! HURRAY! I rinse with Periobrite rinse after, and it seems to be working perfectly!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 1437 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »