GBP

£4.06

£4.14

Savings of: £0.08 (2% off)

1/2 gallon sporting jar

Posted by 5303697138590787308 on Mar 13, 2016

I love my sprouting jars. I now have four. They are sturdy and easy to clean and sterilize.

Programmer turned Sprouter

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015

Great jar, easy to use. You're probably thinking "shoot man, why do I need to blow $$ on this noise when I can get my own stinkin' jar and mesh?" This may be true, except it's not. This thing is just perfect. Comes with a booklet that tells you how much seed you need. I went from being the kind of guy that lets his houseplants die to growing broccoli and onion sprouts constantly with 4 of these jars going on a rolling basis. It's so cheap to grow your own, and it's so healthy. Be sure to use filtered water, you don't want to use unfiltered tap water (with flouride) on your precious food.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Dec 13, 2015

I am finally back making sprouts...the jar has the perfect dimensions...bought 3 more to give as gifts. Nothing like fresh sprouts on a sandwich or in a salad. My grandchildren love them.

Très bien

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Nov 17, 2014

très bien et solide

Me encanta y facil de usar

Posted by isismakeupforever on Nov 14, 2014

Un germinador, fácil de usar además de que es barato. Os lo recomiendo

Gran capacidad

Posted by arrikitowntown on Aug 07, 2014

Aún no lo he probado porque esperaba a que me llegaran las semillas para germinar. Es más grande de lo que pensaba, pero tiene un buen acabado. La tapa es a rosca y de metal y tiene una rejilla metálica.

Gets the job done

Posted by 4771393685129604012 on Jul 01, 2014

For the price this sprouting jar is great. It is much bigger than I expected and comes with some extra information to help beginners understand the proper process of sprouting specific beans, vegetables, etc.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1082705 on May 20, 2014

This is an absolutely amazing product. Makes it super easy to sprout your own delish sprouts at home. I use it all the time, so I always have yummy sprouts to put in my salads, my woke or in my sandwiches. I also bought the sprouting mix from Now Foods with it, which is a great mix of tasty seeds.

Huge Jar and great for sprouts!

Posted by Reviewer2113585 on Apr 26, 2014

I bought 3 of these in late fall and harvested sprouts all winter. Like them better than lettuce and will continue to grow them all year round. Two tablespoons of alfafa sprouts and in four days, harvest! You save so much money and have control over what you grow. Bravo!

Now Foods, Sprouting Jar

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 12, 2014

Excellent, jar is quite big so you can get a large yield. Great quality product.