GBP

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

£4.61
£6.58
Savings of: £1.98 (30% off)
Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer1696816 on Apr 17, 2011

I found that one packet into my coffee was waaay to much - and maybe I still need to get used to stevia but I find that this has an aftertaste that I can't quite get over with. Maybe better in baking.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White tevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2573207 on Jan 26, 2011

I think the taste is a little bitter and very, very sweet so one litte bag is way too much for my caffelatte.

first time, and the the last.

Posted by Reviewer1150017 on Feb 19, 2012

I'm not costum to the powder, and it didn't satisfy my needs. I prefer liquid stevia.

Why change

Posted by Reviewer2309318 on Oct 29, 2013

We came across NuStevia a few years back. We ran out the packs a few months ago began to use the 210oz container we had -- taste had changed. We tried to reorder the 100 packs but they were out of stock. We thought the taste was from not getting the quantity right so we waited and reordered the 100 packs (7 boxes). While waiting we used some truvia and a far substitute. We anxiously opened our new shipment and readied some coffee. To our surprise this was NOT the stevia we had bought previously. It has a bad taste, quite different than before. Now we're stuck with several boxes. I understand if it is cost thing, but this product quality will be a lost in customers. Someone needs to count the cost of this change. Lost me.

NuStevia packets

Posted by Reviewer2195053 on Mar 27, 2009

this is very sweet with no aftertaste, which is nice, but the filler, I believe, is corn maltodextrin, which I don't want to use, and natural flavors, whatever they are, so I won't buy this often, even though it taste good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »