GBP

No bitter aftertaste

Posted by 5662837052669352229 on Nov 11, 2013

Great for cooking. A must have!

Stevia liquid

Posted by 4899051945134032753 on Nov 13, 2013

Great product…No alcohol,no bad after taste

Liquid stevia

Posted by Reviewer2010529 on Nov 22, 2013

This is the best stevia I have found. It has no bitter after taste. I order for a few of my friends also.

NuNaturals Liquid Stevia Rock!

Posted by Reviewer3272532 on Jan 01, 2014

I have used NuNaturals Singing Dog Liquid Stevia for about two years and still going strong with them. Having used the Alcohol free and the water based, my preference is the water based. Mainly because the alocohol based stevia cause a crusty/gummy byproduct under the stopper cap and on the screw top of the bottle to happen over several uses. This makes it hard to open the stopper cap or put it back on. I would take a damp paper towel to clean of the dried stevia. The Alcohol free liquid stevia does not cause this problem with any build up under the stopper cap. So convenience makes this my preference. I do feel though that the alcohol based is a little more potent in terms of sweetness. The other way I use this wonderful 'Singing Dog' sweetner is to buy the unflavored in at least multiples of four (more cost effective)- then add pure vanilla or pure peppermint flavoring to a bottle (my favorite flavors). Shake well and I'm good to go. Love this stuff in my coffee lattes! I also use it in my veggie/fruit smoothies.

best stevia out there

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

no bitter after taste, this is my fourth bottle!

Liquid Stevia

Posted by 5525682019901337858 on Feb 18, 2014

Good stuff!

My favorite stevia

Posted by Reviewer2122359 on Jul 26, 2014

Very economical, perfect for seething my iced tea with no unmixed residue. Love the dropper dispenser.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3074693 on Aug 16, 2014

Everyone should have this product instead of sugar. It's 40 times sweeter than sugar but excellent for your health. I could not do without this product for my warm drinks. You can also use it in cooking. You can buy the powder form too. I have been taking Stevia for 3 years now. It's an excellent! I love it.

Very good

Posted by 5486189585407442367 on Jan 15, 2015

Excellent product. I enjoy it!

Best tasting stevia, really!

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 25, 2015

I ordered this stevia as it was recommended on a blog (simplysugarandglutenfree) and I must say I was extremely surprised. Unlike all the other kinds I have tried, this one is not bitter at all. I love to make a hot chocolate with coconut milk, water, raw cacao and a few drop of NuNaturals stevia! Sometimes, also adding a pinch of cinnamon!