GBP

£20.09

£26.16

Savings of: £6.07 (23% off)

Don't use a full scoop!

Posted by 5170866736734316654 on Jan 01, 2016

Your suppose to get 20 servings out of this tub , as I'm nearing the finish of my tub I have a suspension that I was not getting 20 servings.. Serving size 38g but on weighing my scoop it was more like 46g so hence why my tub got used up so quickly! However I do like it and it's not sweet at all which I love. I would buy again

Shocking taste

Posted by 4860370940002175324 on Aug 24, 2015

This is nutritious no doubt about it. Low carb, high protein. But the taste! Too sweet. Terrible sharp after taste. I found it hard to get down.

Tastes terrible

Posted by 5633479722916064620 on Jun 28, 2015

It mixes easily, smells like sweet vanilla but the taste is awful!!

GREAT VALUE

Posted by 4877434617159959640 on Mar 22, 2015

My husband loves this stuff!

bad taste

Posted by 5186363847047246949 on Mar 20, 2015

Vanilla flavour is too mild, pea flavour is much stronger

Not good at all

Posted by 4927572720439194478 on Nov 15, 2013

The taste of this protein powder is actually terrible. I can't keep it down- I've tried several times, but the smell, mixed with the taste just isn't easy to stomach. It also gives my shakes a very grainy and thick texture, which definitely doesn't help with the whole issue of it being terrible. My dairy/ lactose intolerance isn't bad enough to make me use this. I won't be finishing it and definitely wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone.

Protein Vanilla Bean powder

Posted by Reviewer1589911 on Jul 07, 2013

I think it is good. It gives me the strength I need through a the day. I also take it before going to bed as I sleep better.

Great product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

tastes pretty good too. I love that it has a low glycemic index and pretty decent ingredients. A bit gritty if you don't mix it too well.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

A bit chalky, but not at all offputting. The taste isn't brilliant at first, but I have grown to like it. Decent price.

Good product, 4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1950359 on Sep 12, 2012

I previously used whey, but gradually developed a mild intolerance to it, so I switched to rice protein. I found a great tasting brand, but rice protein is always grainy in texture and somewhat hard to mix, plus the price went up so I decided to try pea protein. The consistency is excellent, smooth and fluffy, very easy to mix, at least with water. It's also more bioavailable than rice protein. It is mildly sweet because of the xylitol and stevia; certainly not too sweet by any measure! The taste was perhaps the only weakness of the product; it definitely tastes like ground peas, but the vanilla adds a nice touch and I'm sure I'll get used to the flavor eventually.