Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Real Aloe Inc., Gel, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

£ 4.81

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good Aloe

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Jul 20, 2011

I think Real Aloe is a good brand and the gel is of high quality. I drink it every day but only for about 2-3 weeks so at this point it is hard to see the benefits. However, I know that Aloe gel is great for you so I continue taking it. Good product, thanks!

good aloe

Posted by norihito on Apr 11, 2012

I felt soothing very much, after i ate this gel. I love another brand though, this is one of good products.

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on May 19, 2011

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

Great

Posted by 5306538332227412780 on Oct 25, 2014

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

Soothing

Posted by 4784601502947472460 on Mar 08, 2014

I add a tablespoon of Aloe Gel to smoothies for a soothing, healthy drink. I also mix a tablespoon into my three cats' can food along with grape seed oil to prevent fur ball vomits.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »