GBP

£5.84

£8.99

Savings of: £3.15 (35% off)

The best eye cream for winter

Posted by 4907266672761148186 on Feb 22, 2016

I am in love with this cream I used it November-March and it is still not gone fully! Super hydrating, smoothing, rich cream. I use it only for a night routine, as it might be too heavy for makeup on top. I will buy it next winter again! Love!!!

I was disappointed

Posted by 5441150146583274613 on Jan 07, 2016

I used this cream for months before I realized it was irritating my eyes (I thought something in the air was causing the irritation, but it stopped as soon as I stopped using this product). I was putting it on every night at bedtime, and even though I was careful not to get it into my eyes or too close to them, I would wake up every morning with my eyes watering, and they would feel raw and itchy all day. Having used it for months, I can say that it made my skin feel moisturized, but it didn't do anything to improve the crepey skin around my eyes. If anything, it's gotten worse, although in fairness I can't pin the blame for that on the cream. But I add my voice to those who said it made their eyes burn and itch.

Throat eye cream

Posted by 5328603388285269836 on Nov 01, 2015

Cream causes allergies. the eyes become red and burning feeling.

Rich, not great smell

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Aug 16, 2015

This product is rich and works well for under the eye area as well as the neck. The smell is not so great but it's tolerable.

m.s

Posted by 5680051732107694212 on Jun 22, 2015

good product

Made My Eyes Really Puffy

Posted by 4952178114885758828 on May 26, 2015

I guess it really retains moisture well, to the point of creating bloated eyebags.

Very good cream

Posted by 4617600920136421766 on Feb 26, 2015

I liked this cream so much that i use it also all over my face. I have oily skin and many creams give me pimples, but not this one. I like this cream.

throat and eye cream

Posted by 5204097019844882048 on Jul 31, 2014

Works very good.

nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2750674 on Jul 10, 2014

I like it.

Reviva Lab, Throat and Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Apr 29, 2014

I am ordering my third jar of this lovely rich cream. I love using it for my neck to moisturize and keep wrinkles away as much as possible. I have tried using other good face creams on my neck, but they didn't seem to suit my neck area as the skin actually became sore, so I returned to this cream as it works really well for me.