GBP

£4.24

£5.52

Savings of: £1.28 (23% off)

Dont' believe the reviews

Posted by 5656137955047421201 on Feb 18, 2016

This tastes disgusting. I was gagging after I put it under my toungue

Bad taste

Posted by 4771393442837609291 on Dec 11, 2015

I love the other Superior Source microlinguals I have tried, like the no shot B12, but this one (the B complex) tastes awful! There's no way I can dissolve under my tongue, and even to swallow it I have to wash down with a sweet drink rather than water because of the taste. Why can't they use the same flavour as their other ones? The Vitamin D and B12 sublinguals are not unpleasantly flavoured like this one. I'm sure it delivers the vitamins, it just tastes horrendous!

I feel better now.

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Jul 28, 2014

I found I had to have b12 injections because my b12 was so low that I was having memory problems! I Could not absorb b12 naturally. I started looking for a product that would save me from having to go to the doctors for injections! I found the b12 in this product! Then I was advised to take more of the 'B' s group for depression and fatigue. So I tried this product - b12+ all the Bs I needed. The difference is remarkable. Once I had trouble getting through each day:( now I have a renewed vigour!!!!! :) YAY

Makes me relax

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Jun 09, 2014

The difference between other B complex is that "Superior Source" makes me calmer in five minutes, suppose the B quantities are the reason. Good for headache. Similar to "Life Time liquid B" but portable and no need to refrigerate. 60 tablets, may be too short. Make it higher! :)

Moldy product

Posted by Reviewer2655417 on Mar 06, 2014

I do not wish to say too much here, but my bottle had black spots in it and smelled off. This company needs to improve their quality. Pity.

best b complex ever

Posted by Reviewer1018331 on Feb 26, 2014

Guys come on.....its because of reviews like these that companies are loading our supplements with chemicals. This vitamin does not contain all those so called "natural flavors/colors to make it taste and look good to make us want to buy it.....but this is what we should buy because its the real deal....its good for us, its what our bodies need to function the way it should...so come on guys forget the taste, its pure and that's what should matter....

Now I'm sure I've got some B vitamins in me )))

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Feb 26, 2014

I've got Crohn's disease, so it's always a chance that the tablet will go through my intestines without dissolving. That's why I started taking the tablets in microlingual form. Vitamins B are of crucial importance to those like me. The taste is nasty, but it only lasts for a couple of minutes and I eat or drink something good after taking this tablet. It gives me more energy which I do need because I feel down due to cytostatic drugs. I think I'll buy it again!

Taste not so good

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2014

Family will not allow these to dissolve in the mouth as they do not like the taste, so they swallow them instead. The after taste they complain about. The neon tint in urine shows an excess of the B vitamin riboflavin leaving your body. Great for people who have trouble swallowing tabs. iherb provides good service and fast delivery! Thanks.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2265324 on Dec 19, 2013

Taste is OK for me. Satisfied with the content, too. I will buy again.

Таблетки очень легко растворяются во рту. Tablets are very easily dissolved in a mouth

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Nov 12, 2012

Большое количество витаминов B по низкой цене. Необходимы во время болезни и при стрессе, а также для роста волос (лучше добавить к ним Inositol и Biotin в высоких дозировках) . Осторожно!! Витамины в таких дозировках не следует принимать долго без назначения врача!! Таблетки очень легко растворяются во рту. Можно принимать, не запивая. Очень удобно! A large amount of vitamins B at the low price. Are necessary during an illness and at a stress, and also for growth of hair. Carefully!! Vitamins B such dosages shouldn't be accepted long without appointment of the doctor!! Tablets are very easily dissolved in a mouth. It is possible to accept, without washing down. Very conveniently!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »