GBP

£3.75

£4.18

Savings of: £0.43 (10% off)

The best coconut sugar I've tried!

Posted by 5237183865743443243 on May 26, 2013

The price is great and taste is fantastic! The organic store in Singapore is selling it at 3 times the price. I can't belive my eyes! The granular is not lumpy and wet. it also doesn't have an overpowering taste which makes it ideal for cooking and baking. My personal favourite is to sprinkle it over my toast spread. butter or peanut butter. It is so tasty without the guilt. I also melt it into a syrup for my popcorn.

Delicious!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 30, 2013

My husband loves his coffee and creamer in the morning! (with white sugar of course) This coconut palm sugar is delicious with a light caramel-ish flavor. (I could eat spoonfuls of it just by itself) The palm sugar has replaced my husbands white sugar habit! The calories are a little more than white sugar, but with a lower glycemic index it doesn't matter. Buy this sugar!

Tastes good!

Posted by Rocklin on May 31, 2013

Kind of coarse and sticks together a bit, but it's delicious! Would buy again.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 06, 2013

I have switched to coconut sugar, and I like it in coffee and tea. This is good vlue and good quality.

great for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2163953 on Jun 11, 2013

I love this sugar....been using it in my coffee. I don't get that sugar rush and crash that comes with regular sugar.

Sweet-Tree-Organic-Coconut-Palm-Sugar-Blonde-16-oz-454-g/34435

Posted by 4615469440604830918 on Jun 14, 2013

Great taste! Love it! Use it daily in my yoghurt to sweeten it a little bit.

Fantastic Coconut Sugar

Posted by mil694 on Jun 17, 2013

Really loved this coconut sugar - extremely nutritious. Also was amazed at how the reseal worked for an airtight seal. Highly recommend.

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Jun 25, 2013

Great taste!

Perfect replacement for regular sugar.

Posted by 4667548592701385778 on Jun 26, 2013

I'm slow-carb and avoid sugar at all costs (except for cheat days), but my girlfriend is delighted. Caramelly, strong and bitter-sweet, goes perfectly into baked foods such as cakes and muffins. I also sometimes add it to my black coffee for some extra sweetness and a kick. Love it!

great sweet

Posted by truevitality on Jan 17, 2013

nice and sweet but low GI