New To iHerb?

Big Tree Farms, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16 oz (454 g)

£ 3.18
Reviews 5-star

Sweet Tree, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde ~ Buy This For Sweetness in Your Life!!!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

We have bought several different brands of Coconut Palm Sugar, including Coconut Secret, that started it all. This coconut palm sugar is actually the best of all of them. It has a delicious sugary taste that complements anything you might use it for. I use it for everything, coffee, baking, homemade kefir and homemade yogurt. It is also healthier for you than Evaporated Organic Sugar Cane Juice Crystals. To read about Evaporated Organic Sugar Cane Juice Crystals, go to http://www.processedfreeamerica.org/resources/health-news/405-the-truth-about-evaporated-cane-juice.

true sugar :)

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 13, 2013

this is really great tasting sugar. it tastes just like regular unrefined sugar. in cookies i usually add more than the regular sugar quantity required by the recipe. probably 20% more

Sugar that is good for you

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 22, 2013

I use it in tea, on berries for my grandchild who loves it, in yougurt and fruitsalds

wow, so delish

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 26, 2013

This is my new brown sugar. Will use for apple deserts and many more desert receipes. I like the unique flavor and low glycemic properties. It may be good for fructose intolerance as well but I have to look into its chemical structure more.

The best coconut sugar I've tried!

Posted by 5237183865743443243 on May 26, 2013

The price is great and taste is fantastic! The organic store in Singapore is selling it at 3 times the price. I can't belive my eyes! The granular is not lumpy and wet. it also doesn't have an overpowering taste which makes it ideal for cooking and baking. My personal favourite is to sprinkle it over my toast spread. butter or peanut butter. It is so tasty without the guilt. I also melt it into a syrup for my popcorn.