10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thorne Research, Meriva-SR, Curcumin Phytosome, 120 Veggie Caps

£ 25.29

Doctor Ordered and Recommended

Posted by 5426353181768551966 on Mar 24, 2014

In my opinion the time which I have been using this product tells me that it too, is working. I wish I could explain better how I mean but then again, this is one of the reasons for me taking this product. There are numerous supplements and medications I need for Lyme Disease and the Co-Infections thereof. It can be very costly but if the doctor says YOU NEED THIS, then, you listen. Your delivery was quick and I know I will be doing more business with you shortly. Actually today I need to reorder one product but also need to get 2 more new ones. God bless, thank you, and be well, Billie Jean Perkins

Good for Body Aches

Posted by 4801916820385796331 on Aug 12, 2014

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.

Meriva Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2561426 on Jun 29, 2011

I like this product. I have been taking it for a few months for inflamation and I think it helps.

Frda

Posted by Reviewer1893889 on May 12, 2011

I have been using only for two weeks and feel the difference. Thanks for this great product

curcumin goes to a higher level

Posted by Reviewer2033750 on May 12, 2011

I have lots of confidence in tnis product. It is manufactured by a company that I trust and it also was recommended by a very reputable alternative medicine doctor.