GBP

£4.76

£5.57

Savings of: £0.82 (15% off)

My dog loves these

Posted by Reviewer2540330 on Aug 10, 2011

My dog loves these. She would eat the whole bag if i let her.

Recommend

Posted by 5047482987249365302 on Sep 04, 2012

Our dog loves these.

Mon chien adore !

Posted by 4953652858343585286 on Mar 20, 2014

Apres avoir testé les mini Zuke's au poulet, j'ai décidé de commander les carrés au boeuf. Premiere sensation l'odeur est tres agréable! La composition est vraiment bien, le format idéal (un seul carré pour mon Lhasa Apso) Attention cependant car il est surtout adapté aux chiens sportifs ou très actifs, ce qui n'est pas le cas de mon petit chien !

yummy taste. dog loves it.

Posted by 5060997621606835025 on Feb 22, 2016

I'm not sure if it's got the benefits that the package says but it's a tasty moist treat which my dog loves!

Still working on upping her doseage

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on May 18, 2014

My dog is an 11 mo old great pyrenees. She has limped on and off after getting up from sleeping periodically for the last 5 mo or so. I put her on "rest" and begun this supplement. After a couple days, with no play, and supplement, she was no longer limping. Vet said she possibly had a torn ACL. I've not been able to put her on the optimum dosage as this seems to give her diarrhea..not a fun thing when your dog lives in the house. I'm still titrating her doseage up as her stomach tolerates it. Hoping to keep her on this permanently. Right now we're in a "still wait and see" stage but certainly do not want to start a dog so young on Rimadyl.