GBP

£19.41

£26.95

Savings of: £7.54 (28% off)

Molkosan

Posted by 4967661778366283682 on May 13, 2014

I have used this product for over 25 years....Its great if you are having problems in the gut....I also use it when I have had to much suger..it instantly kills the overload and if you use it every morning and evening for 2 weeks it stops the cravings...I also use it if you have a pimple or need to clean oily parts of the face.. I always have a bottle of Molkosan in the house...if you find it hard to drink straight then I add it to some warm water...

Trusted product

Posted by Reviewer1933038 on Nov 30, 2011

I mix this with a little juice and water every morning. No dramatic difference in how I feel, but seems to increase overall health and wellbeing.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I don't mind the taste, I dilute about 2 tablespoons into quarter glass of warm water and drink at once (usually with my digestive enzymes and bile supplements) before a meal. This has no negative side effects on my digestion, I find that it helps to aid digestion and break down foods better. I used to get chronic gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating after eating certain foods (even home cooked). I prefer to drink at once because of the acidity as I have weak enamel, always rinse your mouth after drinking! I think it is better to drink this with cool temperature liquids, as heat will enhance the acidity of the supplement. I don't mind the taste, a little tart and astringent, but a palatable acquired taste with good health benefits. I'm not a big dairy eater, so I probably lack a lot of enzymes in my diet, this is a good way to fortify.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3336408 on Nov 11, 2010

This product was given to me by a friend who lives in the UK like me she has digestive issues and it is truly the best product for my reflux.

wonderful skin with the help of molkosan

Posted by Reviewer2602975 on Dec 10, 2011

Perfect

appreciation

Posted by Reviewer1664694 on Nov 16, 2008

Thank you for offering this real quality product. I al;so appreciated the low mailing cost.

A Vojgel Molkosan

Posted by Reviewer2539460 on Dec 24, 2008

I like this product and will buy it again.

drink to your health

Posted by Reviewer1592743 on Oct 20, 2010

I have been using Molkosan since i was 12 years old. iam convinced it has giving me great health benefits

Great product

Posted by 5405268992849608414 on Sep 18, 2014

This is a great product.

great!

Posted by 5495069641474287848 on Dec 07, 2014

I use this product for a dew months now and I m very Happy with it! It seems to work really good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »