A Vogel, Molkosan, Original, 500 ml

£ 15.53

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3336408 on Nov 11, 2010

This product was given to me by a friend who lives in the UK like me she has digestive issues and it is truly the best product for my reflux.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I don't mind the taste, I dilute about 2 tablespoons into quarter glass of warm water and drink at once (usually with my digestive enzymes and bile supplements) before a meal. This has no negative side effects on my digestion, I find that it helps to aid digestion and break down foods better. I used to get chronic gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating after eating certain foods (even home cooked). I prefer to drink at once because of the acidity as I have weak enamel, always rinse your mouth after drinking! I think it is better to drink this with cool temperature liquids, as heat will enhance the acidity of the supplement. I don't mind the taste, a little tart and astringent, but a palatable acquired taste with good health benefits. I'm not a big dairy eater, so I probably lack a lot of enzymes in my diet, this is a good way to fortify.

appreciation

Posted by Reviewer1664694 on Nov 16, 2008

Thank you for offering this real quality product. I al;so appreciated the low mailing cost.

A Vojgel Molkosan

Posted by Reviewer2539460 on Dec 24, 2008

I like this product and will buy it again.

drink to your health

Posted by Reviewer1592743 on Oct 20, 2010

I have been using Molkosan since i was 12 years old. iam convinced it has giving me great health benefits

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »