10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Advanced Series, benaGene, 30 Veggie Caps

£ 22.16

Strong stuff

Posted by Specialist on Feb 18, 2014

I read that a person would feel it in 6 days. It took 7 days for me to be clear about the difference my body was feeling. Maybe it builds up as you take it... I had to stop for a day to get my bearings. I took it again the next day and within about 20 hours the feeling was very noticeable again. It certainly is potent. I could not imagine wanting to take more than 100mg in a day. If anything, the dose should be smaller. I'm 140lbs and in the past have been on the hypoglycemic side, not lately though. The label said to watch for blood sugar affects so I took it at night to avoid swings during the day. That strategy didn't really work because it seems to take almost a whole day to take effect, and the effect was pretty dramatic: The first thing I noticed was that my thinking had changed, like I was on timed release coffee. The next thing I noticed was a feeling in my gut like I had been doing sit-ups; it felt tight. Then after eating a large meal, I noticed I was not fatigued like I normally am. But it went further than that: I felt like my blood sugar did not rise from the meal. My stomach felt full but I still felt hungry. I took the next day off from taking it, but the day after I went back on Benegene I felt like I couldn't eat enough: My blood sugar felt low and no matter how much I ate, it would dip back down within the hour and I'd need to eat again. This went on for hours. It seems that my body doesn't want me to take a pill every day. 3 days on with 2 skipped days in between seems to work best for me.

Hypoglycemia no more

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on May 11, 2012

Seems to help stabilise blood sugar levels and gives an ATP boost. The research is certainly very promising.