GBP

£6.62

£8.52

Savings of: £1.89 (22% off)

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2176118 on Nov 10, 2010

Just got this shampoo and it smells so good! I really love smell of cocoa I couldn't wait for using it. It makes my hair so soft and smooth! My hair smells so nice. And smell is long lasting! Everybody asking me where I bought this. :) Thanks a lot for this product. xoxo I love it. :)

Didn't like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Sep 26, 2013

I had high hopes but it really dried my hair from the very first use, so I stopped using it after. Also, it contains sodium coco sulfate (doesn't say so on the site, but it does on the bottle) and that is really irritating for the scalp, being the little brother of SLS.

good results

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Feb 01, 2011

The shampoo leaves my fine wavy hair supple and shiny. I take away one star for the perfume that doesn't seem very natural to me and the amodimethicone which is silicon-based, not water-soluble and may therefore cause build-ups, leaving the hair difficult to be conditioned by natural oils. I use it anyway and remove build-ups with another shampoo before I condition the hair.

Good for Scalp! Great Product!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

This is a natural based ingredient hair shampoo formulated for dry hair. It does not contain any lauryl or laureth sulfates. It is a gentle cleanser that did not dry out my naturally dry hair. The fragrance was nice and not overpowering.

Makes my hair really dry

Posted by azrael on Dec 18, 2013

I had high hopes for this shampoo after reading the reviews but found it disappointing. It felt like it was stripping my hair of all moisture and left it dry and frizzy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1279735 on Nov 27, 2011

I have been using this one for a few weeks now. I'm very happy with it. Smells lovely, but does not stick to the hair for long (I like that). I have been using it with the Coconut Milk conditioner from Alba aswell, and I love my hair! I have had problems with a dry scalp, but with this it is all gone! Very good!!

Cocoa

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 16, 2013

Lovely cocoa scent and good lather.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 10, 2013

I really like this shampoo. It makes my long blonde hair clean without making it dry or greasy, and it has very pleasant smell.

***

Posted by Reviewer2731396 on Jun 06, 2011

This product is very happy! My dry hair became chic. Very well make it moisture. Disappeared dandruff and itching. Wonderful shampoo!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2763918 on Dec 14, 2010

Like I said with all Alba's other products, it's super! Smells great and it works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »