GBP

£29.26

£38.15

Savings of: £8.89 (23% off)

Great Superfood

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

I have been using Dr. Schultz' Superfood for 15 years and I decided to try this one as an alternative, for a change to see how my body reacts. I hardly ever stay with any one thing this long, so I was very interested to see what would happen. Well, all I can say is that I wish I had bought A LOT more while iHerb offered the sales price, because this amazing grass is simply, well, amazing! My body was very happy to receive the high vibration of this supplement and I will see about making it a regular green I have, to rotate with the Dr. Schultz product. VERY worth trying to see if your body had the happy reaction like mine did!!

Truly "Amazing"

Posted by Reviewer3292280 on Jun 01, 2009

I have taken this product for a year now. All most everyone I know now is taking it (which is why I bought 5 bottles). We feel healthier and think this somehow has helped our skin look better. It is a must for anyone but especially those with immune debilitating diseases. Also helps with constipation.

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer2507794 on Nov 24, 2009

Least "green" tasting by far, not too sweet either. Doesn't set up as a lump in glass like some others if you don't drink it right away. Better price than local health food store, free shipping with large enough order. 6 months with daily dose, off the arthritis meds completely!

So so so good!

Posted by Reviewer1006176 on Aug 29, 2008

Great product. Not the cheapest but it tastes great and has so much stuff in it!! I use a good blender for my smoothies and green drinks and this product dissolves well.

great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1009388 on Mar 08, 2009

I have started to buy this product over other popular brands because of its great taste, ingredients, and the energy that I get from taking it.

More whole leaf greens...

Posted by Reviewer2983990 on Mar 06, 2011

I have been through several different greens super-foods and feel that this is the best one, mainly because it supposedly has "more whole leaf greens than any other super-food" Studies have shown that juicing removes vital phytonutrients, because they remain in the pulp when it is discarded. I really think the manufacturers should focus on this more in their marketing. I have switched from juicing to making super green smoothies because of this. But it is not always practical to make them because it is time consuming and requires having the fresh vegetable and fruits on hand. This is a great supplement for when making my own smoothies is not practical, and I use it daily to alkalize and energize. I highly recommend this product!

Wife Really Likes It!

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Aug 08, 2011

We both use it, but my wife is convinced that it enhances her well being with more energy, vitality, and enhanced metabolism.

Amazing Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2686980 on May 04, 2009

For a green drink, this tastes really great. I just put it in water and it's not a problem or I make a healthy shake with it. I'm glad I found out about this product. The chocolate flavor is also good. It makes eating more healthy easier.

Better than red bull

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Aug 25, 2008

This is a fantastic energy booster plus a great way to get your multiple servings of vegies and fruit. Easy to mix and tastes OK even with just water if you have to. Got a sample of it at Whole Foods and was hooked. I have used other green food/powder drink mixes and this is better.

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder, 17 oz (AMG-93400)

Posted by Reviewer2961529 on Dec 24, 2008

Remarkable results from this excellent product! It has definitely made a difference in my energy level and I have been able to stop taking all other fiber supplements as well. I'd recommend it to anyone!