GBP

£24.94

£32.48

Savings of: £7.54 (23% off)

Really good!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

This yacoon syrup taste really good! I did not like it the first time I tried it, but I got used to it and now I love it. I use it in my homemade raw chocolates. Yummy!

Delicious

Posted by 5402707521257068207 on Jul 02, 2012

Delicious in yogurt, and apparently very good for you! Despite being sweet, there are studies that show that Yacon is quite good for reducing the symptoms of diabetes. I think the flavour and texture is quite nice. I'm delighted that this is in a glass bottle rather than plastic. Only complaint is the price, it's a little expensive. And the pour top is a bit hard to control.

Really good

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 09, 2013

It taste a bit like honey, is really good in home made chocolate, in porridge, on pancakes, toast and in baked goods!!! A winner, but too expensive!!

Good quality

Posted by MoShos on Oct 09, 2012

Nice thickness, brilliant in bread and baking

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Dec 27, 2011

Good product

Organic Yacon Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1816224 on Feb 22, 2012

I found the product to be quite satisfactory and will order it again since my original source does not know when they will get it in again.

tasty

Posted by 4969963291916077984 on Apr 24, 2016

This product is good. Tastes good. Good consistency. And good for you. The price is the only thing that is a let down. It is sooo expensive.

Good taste

Posted by 5713527132002485677 on Jul 03, 2013

Good taste

Yacon

Posted by anncha on Sep 07, 2012

Great to have on pancakes instead of regular sirup, and like sweatner in different cakes and stuff..

super sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1011815 on Dec 15, 2011

Yacon Syrup with good taste and flavour. This is the first and only brand of yacon I`ve tried, but I enjoy it so much that I just stick to it.