GBP

£44.68

£62.05

Savings of: £17.37 (28% off)

• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials Series.

Ceramides are substances that play a key role in maintaining the moisture level of the skin. A major component of the intercellular cement, they help bind epidermal cells together and strengthen the skin's barrier function against invasion of the body by environmental pollutants. As the skin ages, the amount of ceramide is reduced. As a result, skin becomes dry and wrinkles begin to form.

When ceramides are applied to the surface of the skin, they help to bind water in the epidermis. Stressed, damaged skin shows faster recovery. Ceramides are an excellent supplement to any skin program. They are available in a variety of forms - as light fluids for use on a daily basis, in capsules as an intensive treatment, in masks, and even hair care products.

Beneficial when used with: Rose Dew Series, AquaNature, LL Regeneration, System Absolute, NatuRoyal

• Customer Ratings

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Jul 03, 2011

I mix this in with my foundation and it makes my skin feel and look fresh and dewy. I love this product. My body was poisoned by Neurotoxins. It stripped my face of all moisture. I was beside myself. I tried everything I could get my hands on but nothing worked. I had the skin of a lizard. This product was a life saver. As well as many other Anne Borlind products. I will never use anything else again. My face is youthful and hydrated and repaired. Thank you

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1622376 on Mar 13, 2011

A friend of this calls Naturesome "happy cream" and it feels amazing on my face.

Why waste $63 on a host of TOXIC CHEMICALS?!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008

That's not 1 star, that's minus a thousand! Have you read the ingredients? Read then Google +dangers. Enough said. Toxic, toxic, synthetic, chemicals AND toxic fragrance!!