GBP

£7.62

£8.96

Savings of: £1.34 (15% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Delicious

Posted by DavidH on Jan 17, 2013

This is the best coconut butter, it has a nice sweetness to it, and is 60% coconut oil. It's great melted over berries or just spooning out of the jar, I also add it to my green tea, it's addictive!

Amazingly delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2372857 on Jan 16, 2013

I am coconut obsessed after living in Thailand and this is the closest thing to real coconuts that I can get where I now live. Amazingly rich, flavorful, naturally sweet taste with the consistency of peanut butter. I could eat the whole jar in one sitting it's that good but I'm going to stick to the recommended 2 tbsp per day by leaving it at work in the evenings! I'm reordering for when this jar runs out already!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1963086 on Jan 13, 2013

Delicious! I use these in when I make my superfood drinks.

help

Posted by 4672489822120406280 on Jan 09, 2013

I cant stop eating this stuff. Eat it out of the gar.

awesome !

Posted by sherri20 on Jan 09, 2013

I love this ... better than coconut oil ... very nutty flavor !

Artisana Raw Coconut

Posted by ivyengland on Dec 28, 2012

Bought this for my daughter and she loves it!!

Organic Raw Coconut Butter - that has a wonderful Aroma and Flavor!

Posted by 4646150237643507044 on Dec 25, 2012

Artisana - Organic Quality and Flavor that shows these people mean that Customer Care and Healthy Living that tastes good and is GOOD for you matters! I have been using their products for years! I have Never been disappointed! Thanks for a Quality Product that is produced for Healthy Eating that Tastes GREAT!

Delicious

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 30, 2012

Coconut butter is one of the most delicious sources of fat, and this is by far the highest quality coconut butter I've tried. I normally make my own (from dried coconut) or use coconut manna, but this is much, much better because it's so smooth and high quality. It's worth the price.

Pure coconut deliciousness!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 29, 2012

This really is a treat for all of us coconut lovers. It smells divine, is naturally sweet and full of flavour. When refrigerated it turns solid and when used as spread it has to be brought above room temperature otherwise it will crumble (to around 85°F/30°C as stated on the jar) – simply set the jar in pan of warm water (keep temperature below 110 °F/43°C ) and mix it well afterwards. It can be used in many ways but because I somehow can’t really trust myself around it (when left out in the open:)) I usually rather keep it refrigerated; when I desire a quick snack or a sweet treat I just scrape off a spoonful and let it melt in my mouth or mix it in hot cocoa sweetened with stevia.

Coco butter

Posted by 4646185924538119182 on Nov 03, 2012

delicious. It's hard not to just eat the whole jar