GBP

£7.70

£9.06

Savings of: £1.36 (15% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Jan 28, 2013

The texture is a little like marzipan. It is creamy and slightly grainy at the same time (more grainy than creamy, but still good!). I'm going to try the coconut butter with cocoa next.

not used yet

Posted by 5499267674872805604 on Mar 21, 2013

I don't know whether it's good or not cuz i didn't use this yet.

Amazinggg!

Posted by 5105587123255363727 on Apr 29, 2013

This tastes really good. It is amazing for your skin. Eating just a teaspoon a day will make a worlds difference. So good!

Divine

Posted by 5055084335637332979 on Jun 21, 2013

Tastes divine and is so good for you. I would usually add this to my oatmeal for breakfast.

Coconut butter

Posted by 4836597234614292954 on Oct 08, 2013

Very good in taste, not too sweet

Coconut Butter

Posted by 4971789312651934667 on Nov 03, 2013

The smell and taste is wonderful. I use it in my smoothies and it gives them an extra yummy boost. I have a hard time mixing the oil at the top into the butter, even with heating. I end up making a mess each morning.

Great.

Posted by 5519415794697087069 on Dec 03, 2013

I love this spread on morning toast. Sometimes its creamy though and other times it harder to spread.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer3245918 on Feb 07, 2014

This is the first time I've tried Coconut Butter. I guess I expected it to be a bit sweeter and not as dry feeling. I received it quite solid, but since it's being sitting in the pantry, it's liquified quite a lot and the oil rises to the top. It tastes ok. I usually spread some nutella on top just to give it a bit more sweetness and flavour.

Good one

Posted by 4972322159424101089 on Apr 06, 2014

Good product but sincerely I prefer Raw Chocolate Coconut Butter version. I am quite sure that it is much better (IMHO). Sincerely I am happy with all products from Artisana ))

Good but it's solid in Ireland so not smoothe and creamy like I wanted

Posted by owenfox on May 26, 2014

Tasted good. Good for recipes. Organic. No complaints but wish it was more like "butter" which melted or spread easily. Lots of otherwise great testimonials from this product. Enjoy! Check out my page for my of my awesome n honest testimonials! Owen :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »