GBP

£7.60

£8.94

Savings of: £1.34 (15% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

I can't stop eating it!

Posted by ladyflipover on Aug 21, 2013

Coconut butter...why did I only discover it recently?!!!! Do not attempt to open it unless you have plenty of self control!

YUM!!

Posted by AmyGreen on Jul 07, 2012

I love this spread on toast, waffles, pancakes - I use it just like I would butter. It's delicious! It's also great for making dairy-free frostings and icings.

Dangerously delicious!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

This organic coconut butter is really too good. You can't stop eating it and it can be quite dangerous! I bought it in winter time, and I received it with approximately 1-2 cm of coconut oil (in solid state) as a top layer. I was too lazy to melt the whole jar and mix everything together, so I took the oil out and put it in another container and used it as a cooking oil. I ate all what remained out of the jar, cutting it out(sometimes chipping it, would be more accurate) with a knife. It really was too good. Naturally sweet! I also used it as a filling for home made chocolate. I can not wait that you have some more in stock so that I can order some more. I ordered also one jar of Dastony's because Artisana's was out of stock. Dastony's was not solidified in two layers, which I understood meant that the oily part was mixed in the whole. And as I tasted it, it did indeed give me the impression it contained a little more oil in it. Still very good though.

The Most Delicious Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 31, 2015

This is an excellent product and I love using it to make dairy-free "white chocolate" and other treats. It is very versatile! I had to give it four stars because it had a sliiightly rancid taste to it when tasting it straight from the spoon. But it's not noticeable when used in a recipe and I don't think the product has gone bad so I'll keep on using it and will probably buy more in the future. UPDATE: I've been ordering this on a regular basis for quite a few years now and none of the jars has had a rancid taste/smell. I use it a lot in homemade coconut ice cream or healthy frosting and even in savory dishes - especially Thai and Indian inspired ones. I love this product and haven't found another coconut butter with the same high quality and fresh taste, so five stars it is:)

Artisana 100% organic Raw Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer3060946 on Mar 31, 2011

Beautiful product. The organic raw coconut butter is so much sweeter and smoother than the non organic I have recently used in making my raw food product. I am very impressed with this product.

great price$$ super product

Posted by Reviewer2743502 on Mar 11, 2011

Love it! Definitely the most affordable place to purchase item. I love to add it to my sweet potatoes and oatmeal for hint of coconut.

For the Coconut Lover in You!

Posted by Reviewer3172436 on Oct 09, 2011

I won't rate this up as high as the Artisana Nut Butters as you CAN stop eating this. It is REALLY RICH and eating too much may give you that sick tummy feeling. I found it more enjoyable in the individual packet size where the amount is small and you don't O.D. on it. It is good, though. You may like it more than the nut butter!

OK-

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 10, 2012

Not sure how to use this yet. I have been eating it in small chunks to satisfy my sweet-tooth, taste is just OK for me, a bit bland. Now it`s just sitting there in my cupboard.May be good in smoothies.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Jul 24, 2012

I bought it to try in a new recipe - lemon-coconut candy. It turned out divine and melts in the mouth. Very simple: in a bowl combine 1 cup coconut butter, 1/2 cup raw honey (better thick, not liquid), 1 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1 large lemon; form small balls, put them on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for about 1 hour - yummo! (if the mixture is too soft to form balls, put it into the freezer for 2-3 minutes at a time until it is manageable).

Delicious, Creamy Taste, Doesn't Last Long

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I bought this product to add to cooking recipes. Once it arrived, I found myself eating it straight out the the jar by the spoonful. The taste is rich and satisfying. You also get a good amount of product for the money. Despite the fact that I was eating several spoonfuls a day, the jar lasted close to a month. Along with all the health benefits of coconut such as anti-viral, anti-bacterial, healthy fatty acids, and other effects, the taste itself makes this product one of my favorites. Enjoy!