GBP

£7.60

£8.94

Savings of: £1.34 (15% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Eat it off the spoon

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

You won't find better coconut butter than this.

Best tasting coconut ever - even better than the real thing

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 11, 2014

Living in a tropical country, I can get access to fresh coconuts all year round. For convenience, I do still prefer this coconut butter without all the mess and portion problems. I can't finish a whole coconut by myself and sometimes I don't want the juice or the flesh but just a quick taste. The flavour for this butter is more concerntrated than a real coconut and it smells so much more fragrant. I eat it with a spoon. It does not combine with its oil well and seperates very fast but just give it a quick stir everytime you eat. The butter will harden if you do not touch it for more than a week, just stir it up again to mix the oil into it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

cocunut butter

Posted by Reviewer1161500 on Mar 15, 2011

My favourite

I would like to have more of this product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

I liked this product a lot and if I could afford I would buy this coconut oil each time I need it. Well, as IHerb have such a big variety of products I am still trying other companies affordable from IHerb for coconut, will be interesting to choose the best, but actually I believe in Artisana products a lot, as I liked everything what I tried from them. So if you are still searching for good coconut oil, do not hesitate this one!

Perfect

Posted by slmsmwc on Jun 28, 2012

Love this stuff, great as a treat and in recipes.

Pleased

Posted by 4787977221670543921 on Jul 01, 2012

Great product. Raw and in glass. :) Makes delicious Paleo fudge.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

I like the health benefits of coconut oil, but I have a difficult time using it. This butter is easy to eat and tastes great! So I like that I can get the good coconut benefits in a different form.

Great tasting....I can eat this out of the jar

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 22, 2012

Also use for making my healthy protein balls although the Nutiva Coconut Oil is slightly better for holding them together. I do prefer the texture and taste of this one though...to eat raw.

Great Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jul 24, 2012

I LOVE the taste of this Coconut Butter! It is smooth, creamy and refreshingly sweet. I have been using mostly the Jarrow brand of Coconut OIL for eating 2x daily by the tablespoon for weight benefits and this Artisana Coconut Butter is MUCH better....I now use the Jarrow OIL for my body moisturizer instead! Great taste and texture!

I'm hooked on it