Artisana, Organics, Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Apr 12, 2011

This is much creamier than plain coconut oil- just mix up the solids at the bottom of the jar!

The Most Delicious Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 31, 2015

This is an excellent product and I love using it to make dairy-free "white chocolate" and other treats. It is very versatile! I had to give it four stars because it had a sliiightly rancid taste to it when tasting it straight from the spoon. But it's not noticeable when used in a recipe and I don't think the product has gone bad so I'll keep on using it and will probably buy more in the future. UPDATE: I've been ordering this on a regular basis for quite a few years now and none of the jars has had a rancid taste/smell. I use it a lot in homemade coconut ice cream or healthy frosting and even in savory dishes - especially Thai and Indian inspired ones. I love this product and haven't found another coconut butter with the same high quality and fresh taste, so five stars it is:)

Love it!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is SOOOOOO good! (And very addictive ;) I sometimes mix a little with vanilla extract and stevia or tagatose (and a tiny pinch of salt), and dip in melted dark chocolate <3

Eat it off the spoon

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

You won't find better coconut butter than this.

Best tasting coconut ever - even better than the real thing

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 11, 2014

Living in a tropical country, I can get access to fresh coconuts all year round. For convenience, I do still prefer this coconut butter without all the mess and portion problems. I can't finish a whole coconut by myself and sometimes I don't want the juice or the flesh but just a quick taste. The flavour for this butter is more concerntrated than a real coconut and it smells so much more fragrant. I eat it with a spoon. It does not combine with its oil well and seperates very fast but just give it a quick stir everytime you eat. The butter will harden if you do not touch it for more than a week, just stir it up again to mix the oil into it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.