GBP

£6.95

£7.65

Savings of: £0.70 (9% off)

Agave

Posted by Reviewer2069136 on Jul 01, 2012

I agree with everyone, it tastes good! But it contains Agave so I'm out on that. Whether or not you believe the hype on Agave there are other alternative sweeteners out there. Anyway, I think it is just as easy to buy the Artisana 100% Raw butter, grab some Dagoba Organic Cacao Powder and make your own Chocolate Coconut butter.

Not as smooth and dark as it was 2 years ago

Posted by Reviewer1458513 on Oct 21, 2015

I believe they have changed the recipe. It used to be a lot smoother with heaps more dark chocolate flavour. Now very grainy and more of a light chocolate taste. Loved it spread in croisssants. I tried blending in extra cocoa powder, but it didn't really get there. 2 years ago 5 stars! Down to 2 stars now in these new batches.

To dry - almost powder

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on Oct 25, 2011

The taste is good, but this is powder for me.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3106144 on Jan 11, 2012

Hard to get out of the jar even at room temp. Wasn't keen on the taste.

Unsure

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

Not sure what to think of this. Didn't taste it as I was put off by the strong smell of coconut oil. While I love baking and cooking with coconut oil, I am not that fond of anything with a disproportionate amount of it.

Dry.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

I am not a fan. Far, far to dry, and impossible to spread. It ended up in smoothies, but for that price it is not worth it.

cacao

Posted by 5424127147358034063 on Oct 19, 2013

Too hard to use as a spread. Didn't like the taste very much.

taste

Posted by 4847366883306614575 on Feb 05, 2013

tastes too strong for us.

not so great

Posted by 5711234865538653184 on Nov 22, 2013

I was really looking forward to trying this out, but I was so disapointed. It's cold where I am so product is more solid. It tastes like cocoa powder mixed with cold grainy butter. I tried warming it up but it was worse. It not to sweet (like dark chocholate) which I like, but it's really nothing special.

Meh...

Posted by Reviewer2196392 on Jun 01, 2012

Not particularly good, just alright. Not planning on purchasing this product again. Very high calorie and not so good that I would want to waste calories on it, or money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »