GBP

£6.91

£7.60

Savings of: £0.69 (9% off)

Manage your expectations

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this because of the "glowing" and "blissful" reviews. Honestly, I regret the purchase and no one in our house is willing to touch this. There's nothing blissful about it. It's pretty much the flavor of coco jam with some cocoa, no sweetness and lots of oil. The coco overpowers the chocolate flavor so that might account for my unhappiness. If you like coco jam - or similar tasting products, you would most likely be happy with this. If you were looking for a healthy alternative to satisfy your chocolate craving, keep looking.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

This tastes alright, although I would've liked a stronger and more intense chocolate flavor. So either plain coconut butter or a good vegan nutella for me.

It's ok

Posted by 5330551070151977868 on Aug 09, 2014

I didn't find it to be that tasty as many of the reviews said here. It is just to sweet and I hate feeling small chunks in my mouth.

Very yummy BUT ARGAVE syrup?

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Aug 02, 2014

Very yummy product indeed but seriously doesn't everyone know that agave syrup is practically pure fructose sugar and really bad for you. So yea delicious product but I won't buy it again unless they change the sugar source.

Great gift...

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Dec 01, 2013

This made a great gift for a chocolate lover. It was a bit expensive for 8 ounces which was the downside and a reason I will not purchase it again unless it is on sale. The receiver was pleased and said he enjoyed it very much.

Ok

Posted by 5477180848720987805 on Nov 06, 2013

Yummy but nothing special. You could just mix up agave syrup, coconut butter and cacao powder for the same taste. But when I don't have time, this does it.

3/5

Posted by Paulette on Nov 02, 2013

La verdad es que el chocolate es bastante amargo. Aun así, me gusta mucho. Viene acompañada por aceite de coco. No obstante, es un sabor que no gusta a todo el mundo, así que recomiendo coger primero la opción pequeña de muestra. Lo único que me echa para atrás es que ahora, por el frío, está demasiado sólida y cuesta extenderse por la tostada.

Not my favorite

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Aug 03, 2013

May need to taste this several times. It`s not my favorite, but I think I can grow in to like it. It helps to know it is way more healty than other brands...

Okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is nice, but not what I expected. I thought it would be sweet and soft. It is not so sweet and you can melt it in warm water (put the jar in the warm water) or microwave it a bit.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 20, 2013

This isn't smooth like I expected. It's more cakey and quite oily. I have it in a shake with almond milk and a banana. Even this way it's still a bit gritty but not too bad. Definitely not something I could eat by itself!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »