GBP

£8.76

£8.77

Savings of: £0.01 (0% off)

works well

Posted by Reviewer3215761 on Oct 24, 2012

this stuff smells nice and is easy on hands and seems to clean well on different surfaces. it leaves no residue as i have a darker laminate floor that shows streaks no matter how hard i try with other products. no sreaks with this one!!!

Best eco floor cleaner I've found

Posted by Reviewer3062894 on Feb 02, 2012

Smells good and lasts FOREVER. I mop 1000 ft. sq. a day (laminate floors) and this bottle goes for months. What a deal!

OUTSTANDING

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 29, 2011

I am THRILLED to have found this brand and I can't say enough good things about it! This floor cleaner is superb. You mix some in your bucket (or whatever) of water and mop with it. It cleans outstandingly well, no need to rinse, and has a very nice light NATURAL, 100% ESSENTIAL OIL scent that didn't give me any kind of headache or chemical reaction at all, like I'm prone to get from products that use the unhealthy synthetic fragrances. I have also bought the Attitude hand soaps and Bathroom Eco Cleaner (spray) and love them ALL.

Excellent product

Posted by claireabelle on Jun 24, 2013

This product works well on my wood laminate floors and bathroom/kitchen tiles. It doesn't streak and leaves a nice clean finish. Much better than any other eco floor cleaner I've used.

Exelent

Posted by 5703004889428490960 on Jul 17, 2013

excellent wash (I use to clean the floor), the floor stays clean for a long time, there is no divorce.

good

Posted by 5381752223783412213 on Jun 23, 2012

we love it!