GBP

£6.58

£6.92

Savings of: £0.33 (5% off)

제품은 괜찮습니다..

Posted by 5738517158050070602 on Mar 02, 2016

두통째 쓰고있어요. 바를때 백탁현상있습니다.겨울이라 오일 조금씩 섞어바르고있고, 별트러블이 없어 계속 쓸생각이예요. 다만 가격이 계속 오르고있네요..

started off great

Posted by sbarcus on Aug 20, 2015

loved this product when I first purchased it. after a while my skin didn't feel as hydrated and I was left having to use a facial oil over the top, especially at night. also the smell is a little strong for my liking, normally I don't mind, but it lingers all day.

Smells

Posted by queenswana on Jul 26, 2015

As a moisturizer it does its work. Felt good on my skin. The only problem I had was the smell which was really strong and not very nice.

Oh, the smell!

Posted by KatySeventy on Jun 04, 2015

Could be that this is a great moisturiser, but as I simply can't stand the smell, I'll never find out. It went into the bin immediately. What a waste..

Fantástica crema para diario

Posted by 5459295944162931951 on Apr 28, 2015

Llevo usándola dos semanas, y me encanta,primero porque es baratísima y con ingredientes naturales.Segundo porque a pesar de ser para cutis normal/seco, no resulta en absoluto pringosa o pesada.Sólo le encuentro un inconveniente, y es que cuando presionas el tapón para que salga la crema,debes ir con mucho cuidado, ya que sale una cantidad enorme de producto.Aparte de eso, fenomenal, y el olor como a regaliz suave, no me molesta en absoluto, pese a que prefiero cremas sin olor, repito seguro.

Fresh and light

Posted by 4636173699573800259 on Apr 26, 2015

Really nice cream that feels good on my skin without getting greasy or feeling like a layer. It doesn't do miracles but it does its job as a moisturizer, smelling super nice too, a bit like forest, herbs and mint.

Excellent

Posted by Karimam on Apr 24, 2015

Super great cream! I love it!

저렴하고 촉촉해요

Posted by 5296194577577006186 on Apr 20, 2015

중학생 딸아이가 쓸거라서 순한거를 골라봤는데 이게 촉촉하고 저렴하고 좋아요. 처음엔 백탁현상이 조금 있지만 금새 흡수되요 향기가 한약냄새가 나긴하지만요

Aubrey Organics, EveryDay Basics Moisturizer

Posted by 5107658817233637379 on Apr 08, 2015

Bought this because it is organic and ingredients looks good. Price affordable.

BUENA CREMA.

Posted by 5573840127467763697 on Jan 29, 2015

No llevo utilizando mucho esta crema, pero me gusta porque la textura no es grasa y te deja la piel muy bien. También me encanta porque es natural y yo ahora estoy en una fase en la que quiero utilizar productos que tengan los menos químicos posibles. El precio también es muy bueno, así que volveré a repetir con esta crea segurísimo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »