GBP

Yulia

Posted by Reviewer3060808 on Jul 21, 2011

Make note: it makes your skin feel hot (like burns). And your eyes area can burn a little. Anyway it cleanses your skin a lot (very nice for oily skin).

excellent tonic

Posted by Reviewer3296134 on Jul 23, 2011

An excellent tonic. What you need for my oily skin. Does not shine, the skin more healthy. The only negative - a sharp odor.

Natural Herbal Facial Astringent

Posted by Reviewer3348909 on Jul 04, 2010

Like it so far. Just started using it so I'll edit this review when I see some results :)

Seems alright

Posted by Reviewer1026206 on Nov 10, 2009

I bought this to help with my oily face and so far I've noticed less oil but it does have a strong sweet fragrance. So if you don't like sweet smells don't use it.

Feel's refreshing on my skin

Posted by rach241 on Nov 20, 2008

A great natural product that really clean's and takes off my makeup without drying my skin.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 28, 2011

Perfect toner for oily/combination skin. It's soothing, refreshing and not drying at all, has a very light pleasant scent. Highly recommended!

:]

Posted by David-G on Jan 05, 2010

best astringent/toner my girlfriend has ever used she says...and it smells wonderful :]

el spectacularrrr

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 22, 2008

this is the only toner i use on my skin. i have really oily skin and very hypersensitive to chemicals and synthetics. cleans and refreshes without irritation. it wont create miracles but it gets the job done. leave it to good ol aubreys. iherb rocks too. fast delivery (especially for those of us in california).

Greatness

Posted by Reviewer3317364 on Sep 20, 2011

I have tried everything within a 10 year period and no satisfaction. My acne is almost gone in a 2 week period!!!! Even my old scars are disappearing.. I will always buy this product.. P.S. Use three times a day

Great organic product

Posted by Reviewer3074368 on Sep 01, 2009

This is my husband's favorite astringent. He has oily skin but doesn't like an astringent to be too harsh. This herbal astringent by Aubrey fits the bill.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »