GBP

£14.93

£20.73

Savings of: £5.80 (28% off)

Seems to leave skin dry- not a great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1720767 on Feb 15, 2009

I love the smell - I have the cleanser which I really love. But this product does not seems to be great for my skin -- it seems to do very little in 'helping' with my wrinkles.

Not good, for me anyway

Posted by Reviewer1897275 on Nov 02, 2010

Was looking forward to trying something different, I usually use Olay Regenerist for my facial lotion. However, this product caused red, rough patches to show up around my mouth and on my left cheekbone. Stopped using it, went back to Regenerist and in a few days it went away. My skin is sensitive though, and it looks like this is a great product for many but just wanted to share my experience.

dissaponted

Posted by Reviewer2940558 on Aug 04, 2012

ordered this after my mom loved the product which is now seems to be discontinued. but this fact only became obvious in direct comparison - neither iherb, or producer stated the product formula replacemnet. this one is simply the sunscreen, as follows from active ingredients list. will not order this again.

burned my skin...

Posted by Reviewer3023495 on Apr 25, 2012

burned my skin...

Not sure if good but don't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer1717129 on Mar 18, 2010

I haven't decided if this works or not because I can't get past the smell. Will try something else.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1208339 on Jul 06, 2013

Is so difficult to spread out the face. and so difficult to pump up the product. need to open up and dig it out. Do not see any improvement

not received

Posted by 5284336358808479768 on Mar 31, 2015

I am still waiting my order the package has not been delivered yet. I am very upset since Iherb ignore my claims.