GBP

£9.84

£12.78

Savings of: £2.94 (23% off)

Me encanta

Posted by 5337168394114836103 on Mar 13, 2016

Esta crema es estupenda siempre repito con ella y su versión nocturna me deja la piel muy hidratada.

I really wanted this to work...

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Oct 08, 2015

I have been so happy with other products from Avalon, and hoped this would be a good cream for me. Not so! I had a very strong allergic reaction! My skin burned and was tomatored and soooo sore, for hours after the application. It's supposedly made for sensitive skin, but it was extremely painful and gave me a longlasting rash.... Be careful the first time you try this if you have sensitive skin...

Good face cream

Posted by 5412253396280046715 on Mar 28, 2015

I have been using this product for almost a month, and I would definitely recommend it. The texture is fine, the scent of lavender is not too strong. It spreads easily and you don't have to spend too much of it per use. Overall, a good moisturizing cream.

avalon organic, daily moisturizer, lavender luminosity

Posted by 5545483186583913669 on Oct 22, 2014

This cream is good for the face, good grip, refreshes, is great because it does not contain alcohol.

Especial para el día. Aromaterapia para tu rostro.

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 05, 2014

Es una crema deliciosa para el día, especial para maquillarte después, colocar tu protector solar. Aroma delicioso a lavanda, ingredientes premium. Muy rica crema ....Me encantan los productos Avalon, seguiré comprando y probando otros. Saludos desde Santiago de Chile.

Awful

Posted by placebo on Jun 13, 2014

Awful oil allergic product

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

A bit too greasy and thick for me, even in the winter. When I apply this, it takes a very long time to sink in and I can feel there is a layer on my face.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 28, 2014

very good cream.

Geras

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Apr 19, 2014

Lengvos konsistencijos, gerai įsigeria, gan gerai drėkina, man gal kiek per aktyvus levandos kvapas :)

manufacturing date is in 2003

Posted by 4673163077895470371 on Mar 23, 2014

iherb staff claim first claimed that even the product was manufactured more than 10 years ago, it still could be used. After that, they claimed that there was no products in their warehouse were more than 4 years. They ignore me after the last email sent. This is lousy and ironic customer service. iherb is irresponsible. I will not buy from iherb again!