GBP

£11.66

£15.14

Savings of: £3.48 (23% off)

very good product

Posted by 5149306977544633232 on Feb 01, 2015

Very efficient, good composition, no bad parfume a really good product, even for old dark circles

good

Posted by 4704671635631145754 on Dec 25, 2014

this is good but not faster

Great Products

Posted by 5300390484643124986 on Jan 08, 2014

Very gentle eye cream. Some wrote that it stung after they put it on their eye lid. I do not recommend putting product on eye lid, but rather put a drop on tip of your ring finger, sharing it with the other finger. Gently dot the product around the outside of eyelid and underneath on the dark circles. Do not wipe or rub in; just dot the product and allow it to dry by itself. I have noticed a decrease in the crows feet and dark circles after a few weeks.

Stings and dry out eye area

Posted by 5424650302150369650 on Sep 19, 2012

I had great expectations about the product (because of the ingredients) but it turned out otherwise. The gel is watery but that is fine. THe bad thing is that it stings to the point of burning. I also noticed that my eye became more dry... I stopped using after 3 days. I may try again... very sad that I have to look for something else.

AVOID

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Aug 10, 2012

I don't really have sensitive skin but when I used this my eye area turned red and blotchy and it BURNED. I tired one more time and the same thing happened! I asked my husband to give it a go cos I'm evil like that and it happened to him to!! Horrible!

very dissatisfied

Posted by Reviewer2790078 on Apr 17, 2012

after 3 months Gel turned into water. not standing in the sun very dissatisfied

Eye Gel

Posted by Reviewer2432960 on Apr 07, 2012

The gel burns whenever I use it and it's not reduces puffiness. But it is easily absorbed.

Great eye gel!

Posted by Reviewer1015569 on Feb 27, 2012

This has really helped with the lines under my eyes. Also I don't have the dark circles nearly as bad. Would totally recommend this!

This gel is not moisturize enough for eye area.

Posted by Reviewer2041417 on Feb 25, 2012

I even tried this gel on my face, the result is same as applying aloe vera gel. You might as well purchase aloe vera gel instead of this.

Not very satisfying result

Posted by Reviewer2088940 on Dec 24, 2011

It didn't really help with my dark circles and gave me some rash. I stopped using it after a week.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »