GBP

£4.15

£4.62

Savings of: £0.46 (10% off)

loved it

Posted by 4701328228559181831 on Mar 18, 2014

I got this for myself an did not expect it to do more then smell nice, but it turned out it really does calm you and help you sleep. I love it and dab a little under my nose when ever I need a good nights sleep. So, I don't now how it works for babies but for a 20-something it's great. :)

It worked somehow!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Mar 06, 2015

Surprisingly, but it did help me relax and sleep well. I guess it's the calming effect of the lavander and I thank the Badger Company they've come up with the idea of creating it!

Lovely evening lipbalm

Posted by 4911930906903226277 on Oct 26, 2014

I have mine on my bedside table and use it every night, it is soft to apply and moisturising. The warmth of your finger will help it melt as you rub the balm in the tin. The smell of Lavender is not overpowering, just relaxing and soothing. The packaging is adorable. I sometimes apply it under my nose too, and it helps me relax. There's no bad aftertaste. I think also it will last me a long time

Deilig duft!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014

Denne lukter deilig! Vet ikke om den gjør meg mer søvnig, men den dufter så godt at jeg nå forbinder det med god søvn! Tar litt under nesen rett før jeg slukker lyset. Kommer nok til å holde en lang stund, da det er lite som skal til og krukken inneholder mye.

Great product

Posted by 5262697906984807053 on Apr 08, 2016

I rub a little of balm under my baby's nose, on temples and hands. The smell is very nice and relaxing.

Not sure if this really works

Posted by 5002101594673037890 on May 10, 2016

Smell is not too strong for babies, but i don't find that it works.

nothing !!!

Posted by 5198991231901787407 on Nov 26, 2015

It's was a very unpleasant smell, the effect does not work tried all ways for my baby but did nothing for her , i try it too but nothing !!! ,,, جربت المنتج ولم يعجبني ابدأ ، رائحته سيئة ولم يعطي اي مفعول للنوم او الاسترخاء لا لطفتلي ولا لي انا

Great brand

Posted by cherylphchan on Jul 22, 2016

Lovely smell for evening before bed

Nice and soft smell

Posted by victtoriag on Nov 14, 2013

Nice and soft smell. I like it for my baby and for me.

Smells amazing and relaxing

Posted by 5363659553162729941 on May 09, 2014

Melts a little under your touch and the oils appear on the surface, allowing you rub into your skin. Just smelling it makes you feel amazing, Great price on iherb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »