10% Off Orders Over $40!

Badger Company, Sunscreen Cream, SPF 30, Lavender, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml) (Discontinued Item)

£ 9.16
4 out of 5 based on 150 reviews

amazing

Posted by 4886771625763991160 on Aug 23, 2012

i compared the US and South Korea ratings and i noticed that South Koreans consistently rated this product higher. I think this is because many US residents complained about the thickness and the white-cast it leaves on the skin. For Koreans white-cast isn't necessarily a bad thing, as most of them want to look pale anyways. Well I tried this product myself (I'm Korean) and I've found it perfect. To me it feels more dry than greasy, because I'm used to using olive perfume lotion that I mix with olive oil myself. This type of lotion is popular in Korea. I also condition my hair and body with olive oil occasionally. If the sunscreen is greasy it's a different type of greasy than from normal sunscreen, one that I don't mind at all. I think people who find it greasy are used to chemical lotions that absorb quickly into the skin. Overall, really great. With normal sunscreens I'm paranoid about staining seats, clothes, etc and get sick of the smell. With this I feel like I'm slathering on nutrients and olive oil lotion, which I do on a daily basis anyways. My suggestion is to get over the "greasy" texture. This is much better for you in the long run than commercial sunscreens.

Best sunblock out there

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

This is THE safest sunblock I have found.... after A LOT of research

Badger Company, SPF 30 Sunscreen, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3225537 on Jun 21, 2011

This product is more suitable for the body except face because it is to oil to use on the face. I got alots of pimples breakout after applying it.

I like this!

Posted by Reviewer2554154 on Nov 18, 2009

I like it for the high zinc oxide content :) The white tint can be easily rubbed into the skin so it doesn't bother me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

Rates high on the skin deep database (ewg) easy to use (though you need to rub in) and not crazy expensive.