GBP

£6.44

£7.57

Savings of: £1.14 (15% off)

disappointing :(

Posted by 5405412622387613245 on Jan 29, 2016

After reading the reviews and owning the Bdellium Tools Studio Line 776, i thought this one would be better! Wrong :( its scratchy and uneven. Defiantly not soft. Tried using it for concealer and couldn't stand the rough bristles. Save your money and buy the studio line instead.

very good brush

Posted by Janjah on Apr 28, 2015

It's very good brush for blending and for taking any eyeshadow,I really love it ! They are not super soft,some brushes can be tiny bit scratchy,but still they are very good quality brushes !! I recommend maestro and studio line brushes from Bdellium !

Good blending brush

Posted by 4853470765843241631 on Feb 16, 2015

It's a good blending blush. I purchased it as I heard it was a good dupe for the MAC 217 which I can't afford to buy myself! It's a good blending brush, maybe a tiny bit scratchy. No bristles lost once!

imprescindible

Posted by 5723033866037777505 on Dec 04, 2014

buen pincel. difumina muy bine. es el segundo q compro para tener un extra.

Bdellium Tools: Brocha 776 de ojos, Serie Maestro

Posted by roxbis on Oct 10, 2014

Es una brocha que esta muy bien para difuminar las sombras. Tiene la forma perfecta y es un poquito mas larga y estrecha que su homónima de Sigma o MAC. Es muy suave, se lava muy bien y rápido, quedando su pelo blanquito enseguida. Mi primera brocha de esta marca y muy contenta! Si te ha sido útil mi comentario, dale al botón! Gracias

deçue

Posted by 5258689870335207838 on Sep 05, 2014

il fait son job, mais il perd ses poils et pas tres doux, car pique un peu moi je suis deçue

good value for money

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Aug 11, 2014

I bought this brush because I heard it was a dupe for the mac 217 and I am quite satisfied with it! The bristles are a little scratchy, but they work and clean well. It fits perfectly with the crease of my eye so I am able to us it a lot. Update: I am not downgrading, but my brush has started to shed and the bristles splay out and lose shape without a brush guard. There may be better options at the same price, but since this bdellium uses natural hair bristles, I'll keep it until I can afford a better quality brush.

Excellent

Posted by 5330551070151977868 on Aug 09, 2014

I have the MAC brush 217, and this one is might even be better.

Really liked it!

Posted by FashionEvELand-FEEL on Jul 09, 2014

It is the first time I use a blending brush but I think it is really good and I have heard that is a dupe for 217 by Mac!

Almost perfect

Posted by 5112641266184693116 on May 28, 2014

A smaller size, great for blending in the crease, works very well but the bristles are a little bit scratchy. Excellently constructed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »