GBP

£6.07

£7.14

Savings of: £1.07 (15% off)

Amazing!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 17, 2014

Best brush I ever used for the crease for my hooded eyes! I also ordered the 955 brush for my foundation- Amazing! my makeup looks professional with these brushes. I don't think I will purchase other brands anymore. Please click yes if you found my review helpful. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Fantastic and Very Very soft.pinceau super doux

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Jun 02, 2013

Uncredibly soft and quit dense.Lovely color. My fist bdellium brush, but i Will buy the others brushes of the pink serie. J'adore ce pinceau super super doux et super efficace. Après le lavage il retrouve sa couleur parfaitement.

Fantastic!

Posted by 4968704021420806383 on Jul 22, 2013

I have 3 of them! Dupe of m.a.c. 217. i like it for applying eyeshadow to the crease, lid and for blending colors.

Great purchase

Posted by 4759287275958700208 on Sep 27, 2013

Fantastic blending brush ! Greatly does the work for what it's meant for and blends the colors really well. You can also build colors easily! You will not regret buying it !

I don't understand its shape.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

I own 19 brushes from bdellium tools. I own 12 pieces of their studio line (the whole eye set plus #957) which I almost hate and 7 from both green and pink bambu series(the 5 piece mineral set, #781 from their green series and this one). I love eyebrushes and I own dozens because I like to try different ones. Most of them are quite cheap ELF or Eco tools ones. This one is quite good. It is a good quality (much higher quality than the studio series in my opinion) but I don't understand its shape very much.. It's quite different from most blending brushes but is neither like a shading nor a buffing brush.. I mostly recomment using this with powder products.I don't love it but is a good addition to my stash.

No me termina

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013

No me termina de convencer....... La forma no es la mejor para una brocha para difuminar

Favourites

Posted by lousbeauty on Jan 29, 2015

I use this brush nearly everyday! Absolute favourite

Almost an all around eye brush

Posted by Bastar28 on Nov 15, 2016

This is a staple brush whenever I do my eye makeup. You can use it for mostly everything. Crease colour, lid colour, blending, and transition shade. I haven't had any problems with fallout after washing it. It still retains its shape and doesn't go rough! Great for travelling as well since it's multi-purpose. I would recommend getting this one for beginner to advance makeup lovers :)

Pinceau indispensable

Posted by 5191040780683830518 on Nov 06, 2013

Très bon pinceau . Un indispensable.

suis fan

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Oct 09, 2013

j'adore cette marque de pinceaux, super pour estomper

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »