GBP

£2.30

£2.69

Savings of: £0.39 (14% off)

Good tea with vanilla arome

Posted by Reviewer2480392 on Aug 13, 2012

Do not wait, this tea will be at full flavors. Vanilla gives predominantly aromatic flavor drink, and the taste is just a good tea. But many believe that if you drink it often, then get bored. To feel its smell, do not drink this tea all the time.

Heaven in a Cup :)

Posted by 5733193079890784266 on Dec 11, 2013

OMG, I was an avid coffee drinker for years, and only started drinking tea again, in the last few months, and was looking for an addition to my every day cup of tea, and found this absolute wonderful Heaven in a Cup....Delicious vanilla caresses the ever so gentle caramel, that provides a rich and delicious smooth taste. This is my forever favorite flavoured tea!!!!

from Belgium

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Aug 16, 2011

Nice to drink once in a while, but not for everyday. A bit custard-like taste.

VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2558128 on May 29, 2011

This aroma and taste are very nice. Especially, the best tea with milk~~!!

Not good..

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Jan 19, 2012

I didn't like the taste of this at all. First of all it didn't taste nothing like caramel. I can't quite put a finger on what it tastes like.. Something weird and bitter. And it's too strong. And it feels like there's some kind of small particles that's getting stuck in my throat when swallowing it. This tea unfortunately goes in the trash..

Good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

A pleasant mild flavor, not bad!

matter of taste

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 06, 2013

Artificial, weird taste. I was going to bin it, but my brother really liked it. So there is no way of knowing unless you buy it.

Not nice at all

Posted by 4782536685295490376 on Sep 09, 2013

I am very disappointed. It's way too bitter and doesn't taste like either vanilla or caramel. Couldn't finish the first cup.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Oct 13, 2015

Crazy horrible taste! If you like strong, sickly vanilla/caramel flavours, give it a try. It seems to be popular anyway so someone has to like it. If you think it's gonna be "vanilla with a hint of toffee", don't bother. It's got an extreme sickly caramel flavour.

Too much flavour

Posted by Reviewer3198646 on Oct 23, 2011

I have only tried this once, and I don't think I will try it again. The taste was too overwhelming for me, I had to throw it out. The design of the bow is nice though.