GBP

£8.96

£10.11

Savings of: £1.14 (11% off)

Hiccups magically dissappear, almost instantly!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Not sure about other claims the product makes. Ordered several times for use with Hiccups.

My Cure for Parental Sleep Deprivation!

Posted by Reviewer2947242 on Sep 10, 2006

Baby's Bliss gripe water is an absolute livesaver when my son has gas or is constipated. I mix the suggested amount with a diluted solution of Chamomile (1 part tea to 8 parts water). My son loves the taste (he refuses Wellements brand) and it works wonders to move things through . I buy it three bottles at a time!

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer3135097 on Nov 06, 2011

Love it. Life saver . My baby has a lot of gas and this is the only thing that works!

No more griping

Posted by Reviewer1923559 on Nov 14, 2011

Gripe water is a staple in our household. It seems to be 'good for what ales ya' in a baby. ;) Any time my baby has gas, is overly fussy, seems to be annoyed and bothered about her gums or even has the hickups, gripe water calms, helps. And it's best to have a good brand, and this is a GREAT brand. Thank you iHerb for making things so easy and convenient.

Total Bliss

Posted by Reviewer2866955 on May 15, 2014

i bought this out of desperation. My newborn was fussy and had hiccups and stomach pain after feedings. First time i gave him he slept longer than usual. I now give this to him in half and half doses before and after each feed. I am going to order more now!

Bliss IS Bliss

Posted by Reviewer1205078 on Aug 24, 2011

This stuff is amazing. It doesn't need refrigerated so I keep a bottle in diaper bag and bedside. Seriously though it works almost instantly! It tastes good, the baby loves it and settles the tummy within minutes. Hiccups, sour tummy, gas and even teething. I've used it for all 3 babies and swear by it. And since its all natural extracts its not hard on the tummy so you can easily give it to them at every meal/bottle. Love Bliss!

Always a must have

Posted by Reviewer2776335 on May 15, 2015

I have already ordered this gripe water about 5 times, it's a must have for colic, gas and helps even with teething. Price is affordable too.

Great!!!

Posted by 5360240520142236812 on Jun 05, 2015

It is the best thing for my lovely son, thanks very much!!!

Godsent!

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015

When nothing else works and the little one will not stop crying, try this! You will thank your lucky stars and give the little one (and yourself) some rest!

really mommy's bliss

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 04, 2015

I have used a water for my baby girl 1,5 m. The water works very quickly, about 5 minutes. Another analog remedies didn't work. Baby drink with pleasure, maybe because water sweet in taste. There is handful, big dropper in the package. I bought second bottle for teething. Health yours babies!